Game #20 Nov. 17 2018 Habs vs Canucks 7:00

DON

image.png

10-6-3 Habs vs 10-9-2 Canucks

Price is 10-2-2 vs his hometown team.

Will Domi keep up his all-star calibre play?

image.png

Other than in net, no lineup yet...I hope Reilly replaces Oulette.

What I want to see, more than anything else, is for Carey to bring his A game again tonight.  If he puts back to back great games together, it likely erases whatever negativity was going on in his head and sets him right going forward.

• Like 1

Looking forward to this game tonight! Wanna see how Carey does and I also hope to see Max continue on his great start to the season!

Rewatched a bit of last game and some of Oulette's miscues were just so weak, but option Alzner uggg.

Other ugly play, Hudon's lost stick and him getting lost on the play allowed set up 2nd goal.  He is still a work in progress in own end.

Should Kulak get a shot at call up, sooner than later?

12 minutes ago, Habopotamus said:

He'll probably get sent down.

I hated the idea at the start of the season, before he got a real look. Now I think it makes sense 

Old adage; he can play top pairing minutes in AHL and be on both PK and PP units...and hopefully he skates circles around AHL d-men and finally gets a pro-goal.

Petry was a stud tonight.

Drouin on pace for 70 pts.

Tatar looks to have found a team he enjoys playing for and it’s showing.

Kotkaniemi is looking like he belongs and is only getting better, drawing a lot of penalties this year on his raw skill. Was really happy the boys scored on the PP after that trash hit from Del Zotto.

And Price looks like he has been able to get it together and looks to be having fun again which is huge! We need our stars to be playing well.