Game #20 Nov. 17 2018 Habs vs Canucks 7:00

DON

Yes, his focus and movement in the net seems much more fluid. Seems to be getting into position and setting without going down to early.  He’s Been playing well since I blew a gasket... glad he got my point!

?

12 hours ago, Trizzak said:

4 out of 6 points in Western Canada is a damn fine thing. 

Next big test in a month,  Dec 19 -31st, 6 game road trip...assume Captain Weber will be playing and up to speed by then.

(A New Year's Eve game, 3rd game in 4 nights, seems unusual?)

4 games this week, how many points will they get.

14 hours ago, sbhatt said:

Hell of a goal by Tatar.  Time to update the ol' tracker:

Tatar:  9G, 8A, +3

Patioready:  2G, 2A, -6

Ha ha, poor Patches. He really should have insisted on a longer-term deal, because right now it looks like he'll be quite washed up by the end of his Vegas contract.

I watched the first two periods then had to decamp to perform my scorekeeping duties for my local Junior B team. So basically I saw all the dull stuff and missed the payoff!! Boooo.

Drouin is getting points, but I dunno. He still seems to all too often be where plays go to die. Anyhow, great road trip and it's outstanding news that #31 seems to be back.

I think some credit needs to be given to Shaw, he has looked real good since being moved to the Domi line.

Yes he’s riding a wave with those two but he’s not a passenger he’s going to the dirty areas and making plays.

1 hour ago, DON said:

Next big test in a month,  Dec 19 -31st, 6 game road trip...

First we get Ovechkin and the Caps paying a visit to us on Monday night. Hopefully Price will be in good form again like in these last two games.