Dec. 1, Rangers vs Habs, 7 PM

dlbalr

54 minutes ago, Scott462 said:

While I never considered Weber slow in the slightest. He is just a big man that can gain speed and momentum from his big strides, he never really needs to use his speed because he’s always in position, a sign of a very smart defensemen.

But that burst of speed he had that brought him from behind Montreal’s net off to a breakaway for his second goal really showcased that. It looks like his time off has done a lot for his recovery, which is a good sign for the ones critical that he could be washed up and damaged goods.

Well he beat that guy on horseback after all :lol:

4 hours ago, The Chicoutimi Cucumber said:

Yeah, with 12 points in 18 games, Norris trophy finalist PK Subban really sucks :rolleyes:

Now, moving beyond nonsense: Kulak looked solid, and for all that I rag on him, the fact is that Drouin has shown major progress this season. His tendency to go for long, futile solo skates has been toned down, and he looks surprisingly strong on his skates out there. I feel he is closer and closer to putting it all together.

Bob Cole...oh dear, oh dear, oh dear. That was one of the most ineptly called games I've ever seen. Even HE was embarassed by blowing the Benn/Weber call. 

That was likely Bob Coles last game in Montreal