Xavier Ouellet clears waivers, sent to Laval

dlbalr

Zero in my opinion. His stats are as bad as his play: no chance of misjudging his play level

Edited by alfredoh2009
Expanded on why

I think he will be claimed. Hope I am wrong, if not it will be the third player lost for nothing this season 

It's worth noting that he was on waivers in Detroit back in June although his contract was more expensive at that time.  I don't think it's a guarantee he's claimed but with a few teams banged up defensively, I could see someone taking a shot.

3 hours ago, PMAC said:

I think he will be claimed. Hope I am wrong, if not it will be the third player lost for nothing this season 

Take him...please! Dont want to see him in a Hab jersey again.:angry:

What has Ouellet ever done to you?  When we have injuries the more depth the better. I didn’t say I wanted him in a top six role in Montreal; I only said I hoped he wasn’t claimed so the team would have more depth in Laval

5 hours ago, PMAC said:

Losing players to the waiver was expected considering all the players signed plus the IR to start the season. That added depth really helped in October and November 

True, but I was hoping Bergevin could turn at least one of the excess assets into at least a late pick. Oh well

• dlbalr changed the title to Xavier Ouellet clears waivers, sent to Laval

Xavier cleared, which makes for a crowded D group in laval

D depth is pretty good for the CH. if the team improves its power play, they have the D-depth for a long run