HABS @ HAWKS, DEC 9, 18:00 ET

illWill

Nice to have Crawford in the HW fantasy league.

I'm very happy to see the team back at the .500 mark again after this win.

Agostino is up to seven points in 15 games, that's close to a 40-point pace for a full season. I think that's significantly better than most of us here expected.

3 hours ago, tomh009 said:

I'm very happy to see the team back at the .500 mark again after this win.

Agostino is up to seven points in 15 games, that's close to a 40-point pace for a full season. I think that's significantly better than most of us here expected.

He looks good so far. He doesn't seem to be a defensive liability either.  I would say he stays for the year.  I would like to see deslauriers get a day off and play hudon. 

7 minutes ago, Prime Minister Koivu said:

If we could ever figure out the PP this team would be dangerous.

I think Kulak looks pretty good, not a star but he is playing well (or maybe Weber makes him look good).

Team is still fun to watch

Kulak had not looked out of place with Weber yet.  I've been surprised by his game so far.  Agostino and Chaput have looked good too. When do KK and Danault switch places? Or do they?

2 hours ago, BCHabnut said:

Kulak had not looked out of place with Weber yet.  I've been surprised by his game so far.  Agostino and Chaput have looked good too. When do KK and Danault switch places? Or do they?

Shameless plug - that's the topic for my Final Thought in this week's Habs Weekly which will be posted to the site sometime tonight.

I’ve been saying that for almost 2 weeks now...

the ultimate shut down line...

byron Danault Lehkonan 

they even scored the one shift they played together the other night and I though CJ actually listened to me.

Kotka gets 2 wingers who can really finish and Bob’s your uncle....

Stanley Cup

?