Mike Reilly -- Jeff Petry

Jordie Benn -- Noah Juulsen

Carey Price

Antti Niemi

Scratched: David Schlemko, Charles Hudon, Nicolas Deslauriers

Injured: Joel Armia (knee)

Primary want for this game:  Habs win

Secondary want for this game (but a big one): Carey Price allowing 2 or less

We're at the midway point of the season...he needs to start looking like a quality starting goaltender at least, if not the wall he is paid to be.

2 hours ago, dlbalr said:

Mike McKenna gets the nod between the pipes for the Sens.

Will the no-name back up goalie stone the Habs like they have the last decade, or will the new look Habs light him up? Stay tuned

Tripped over himself to let in a garbage goal...Jesus I'm so sick of his crap.  How are you that unbalanced that even a brush of a stick can do that to you?!

And then having to listen to Bob Cole completely get it wrong just adds to the irritation.

15 minutes ago, sbhatt said:

Tripped over himself to let in a garbage goal...Jesus I'm so sick of his crap.  How are you that unbalanced that even a brush of a stick can do that to you?!

And then having to listen to Bob Cole completely get it wrong just adds to the irritation.

Called Chaput, Shampoo

25 minutes ago, Habopotamus said:

Called Chaput, Shampoo

Just the newfie accent and he is 85 so cut him some slack.:)

Peca seems to be playing well.

Reilly with weak play in own end

• Upvote 1

The pass by KK to Byron was great. I love the vision on this kid. You cant teach vision. His vision, passing and patience are NHL quality now. Once he sorts out the board play and puck protection, we got ourselves a Getzlaf.

1 hour ago, Habopotamus said:

Weber has been a beast 

We're starting to see what a true captain is. In my honest Pacioretty should of never been named captain he isn't a true leader. These guys are going to follow Weber because he's the type of guy that will do what it takes to win.

• Upvote 2

11 hours ago, Metallica said:

I got a question..... How can it be a dive if he follows through with his play????? 

I would like to know how its a dive when the other guy stick is way wrapped around Lecky and like u said he follows through with the play? Can we still ask Frazer on TSN?

12 hours ago, Metallica said:

I got a question..... How can it be a dive if he follows through with his play????? 

You can embellish and still make a play.  Player gets tapped in the hand, throws it up in the air like he's been shot, and still makes a one-handed pass that leads to a shot (or goal).  Embellishment but the play still gets made.

1 hour ago, ehjay said:

Can we still ask Frazer on TSN?

He hasn't been with TSN for a few years now.  He has his own site and I know for a time he was still doing the Ask the Ref columns but since the cancer diagnosis, I don't know if he's dialed that back somewhat.

• Upvote 1

Great game last night! Aweful call by the ref to disallow the Danault goal!  I really hope the NHL will look into this and let the ref know he made a bad call!