Game#34 Dec 17 2018 Bruins vs Habs 7:30

DON

Too many games in the near future to bag skate them I guess...but any golfing privileges that may have been granted on the Phoenix/Las Vegas portion of the road trip should be revoked in favor of a practice.

Bruins taking a lot of liberties that were not called. Even if they were, our Powerless Play is no deterent 

All I want for Christmas is a better power play and a winning record on the road trip?

Honestly, we should be rooting for more of the same.  This team is going nowhere, we need a high draft pick.  Our stable of prospects for the next generation is not close to being complete.  We need to bite the bullet instead of hovering in the middle.  

That was not a fun game to watch, they played without emotion like last year.

They need that power play to deliver goals.

Bigger teams seem to be able to contain the CH if they take the body and close skating lanes (like some commentators are saying). Armia will help on the bottom 6, next year's Kotka will help on the top 6; but this year this is the team we have.

I just want the team to address the LD hole this year. I wouldn't change the forward group too much