Mete recalled, Juulsen sent to Laval

dlbalr

1 hour ago, DON said:

Good to send Juulsen down, not sure is as good to see Mete called up already.

He's coming off of a good week but yeah, a little more time probably would have been fine.  However, if they'd have recalled someone like Alzner/Ouellet, that would mean that Benn/Schlemko would be the third pairing and I don't think many people want to see that.

If they call up Oulette, i would assume they have given up on the year.

Reilly, Schlemko, Oulette, Alzner (i accept Benn is what he is, but is adequate bottom pairing and can kill penalties) should not factor into any future plans I hope...unless we really want to see Price go postal or pull a Roy some night.;)

1 hour ago, Habiman said:

Setting up Mete for potential trade?  Juilien clearly doesn't like em.  Can you say Robidas/Beauchemin?

There are some players Julien doesn't like.... I don't think Mete or Juulsen fall in that category.  They both have got plenty of opportunities. 

Mete deserved to be sent down when he was, and same with Juulsen now. 

1 hour ago, Habiman said:

Setting up Mete for potential trade?  Juilien clearly doesn't like em.  Can you say Robidas/Beauchemin?

Robidas & Beauchamin played for Julien? And he didnt like them neither, dont forget Russians & young players he hates as well.

How does Julien clearly show he doesnt like Mete?

13 minutes ago, DON said:

Robidas & Beauchamin played for Julien? And he didnt like them neither, dont forget Russians & young players he hates as well.

How does Julien clearly show he doesnt like Mete?

Kept him on the team as a 19 year old.  Put him on the first pair to start the year with Weber. 

Clearly hates him.

48 minutes ago, Commandant said:

There are some players Julien doesn't like.... I don't think Mete or Juulsen fall in that category.  They both have got plenty of opportunities. 

Mete deserved to be sent down when he was, and same with Juulsen now. 

Who would you say those are? Hudon for sure. 

Julien has a hardon for Chaput for some reason. 

2 hours ago, Trizzak said:

Hudon  11:42  21games

Chaput 11:43  13games

2 hours ago, Trizzak said:

Galchenyuk was one... so was Scherbak... Hudon is in that boat right now.  Its not many people though.  I think slowly they are getting weeded out and removed from the team. 

44 minutes ago, DON said:

Hudon  11:42  21games

Chaput 11:43  13games

Hudon's last game was November 27th, over 3 weeks ago now.  He's been healthy the entire time... just scratched, there is no known injury in there.

Now... that may be deserved or it may be underserved, that's a whole different debate.  But i think when a guy has been a healthy scratch for 3 weeks straight, its pretty clear that he is in the coach's doghouse right now. 

23 hours ago, Commandant said:

Hudon's last game was November 27th, over 3 weeks ago now.  He's been healthy the entire time... just scratched, there is no known injury in there.

Now... that may be deserved or it may be underserved, that's a whole different debate.  But i think when a guy has been a healthy scratch for 3 weeks straight, its pretty clear that he is in the coach's doghouse right now. 

or, everyone one in the line up is better than hudon.

• Like 1

Coaches love guys like Chaput. Trusty, reliable 4th liners who get zero points but rarely make mistakes. Hudon - despite getting a lot of love from this organization earlier on - looks very much like a 'tweener,' not productive enough for the top-9 on a strong club with FW depth, not gritty and reliable enough for the 4th line.