Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  
illWill

HABS @ PANTHERS, DEC 28, 19:00 ET

Recommended Posts

First matchup between these teams since the Domi hit on Ekblad in the preseason.  The Panthers were hinting at retribution after it happened - will that be the case tonight?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Whoever Florida's tough guy is will fight Domi, and Domi will take him on. 

 

I don't think Ekblad fights due to concussions

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
24 minutes ago, Chris said:

Whoever Florida's tough guy is will fight Domi, and Domi will take him on. 

 

I don't think Ekblad fights due to concussions

 

 

Haley and Deslauriers will go... or score 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Those were some damn unfortunate bounces.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

On both sides. 

 

good solid first 5 minutes then went to sleep

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Niemi is starting to concern me.  He's struggling to control simple, slow dump-ins which is a sign of someone that has no confidence at all.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Well, that was more of a period I was initially expecting.  Not a lot of chances either way and a lot of sloppiness on both sides.  The Habs had a couple of good penalty kills at least.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Now would be a great time for the PP to come through for us.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

:clap:  There it is!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Unofficial 5 on 3 goal there, thank goodness.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Ekblad throws a hissy, Danault throws an Ekblad. 

 

My mistake. Danault dropped Ekblad first.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Hurry back, Price. These Niemi games are gonna give me an ulcer. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

5 - 3 final. Keep the offence coming, boys. You'll need it. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 minutes ago, Trizzak said:

Hurry back, Price. These Niemi games are gonna give me an ulcer. 

 

He almost snapped his streak of allowing three goals in every game.  Something tells me that streak will continue tomorrow, unfortunately...

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 minutes ago, dlbalr said:

 

He almost snapped his streak of allowing three goals in every game.  Something tells me that streak will continue tomorrow, unfortunately...

 

And yet his GAA went down tonight. :unsure:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 minutes ago, Trizzak said:

And yet his GAA went down tonight. :unsure:

 

He could have coughed up another one and it still would have gone down.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
10 minutes ago, dlbalr said:

 

He could have coughed up another one and it still would have gone down.

 

Habs are on a win streak of 3, and yet I still feel like we should all be drinking in preparation for these upcoming games.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, dlbalr said:

Niemi is starting to concern me.  He's struggling to control simple, slow dump-ins which is a sign of someone that has no confidence at all.

 

I think confidence is exactly what he needs. He has the technical skills to be better.

 

Goaltending is so much a mental game. As we've seen with Price, too.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Trizzak said:

Habs are on a win streak of 3, and yet I still feel like we should all be drinking in preparation for these upcoming games.

 

How hard can it really be to beat the Lightning? :o More seriously, the Dallas game should be winnable.

 

But, yes, I'll be very happy if we can finish 2018 still two games above .500.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this  

×
×
  • Create New...