Schlemko on waivers

Commandant

1 hour ago, Commandant said:

Another imperfect player, but one who can put up 60-70 points or even more if things go well. 

Yes, his defensive game isn't perfect and he's risky, but the guy can score, there is no way around that.  This team is finally one that can score goals, but yet we continue to be obsessed with him not being a "two-way player".   You need to score goals to win games and he's one guy who really helps drive the offense.

Yes, is finally a team that can score a bit anyways and being down 2 goals doesn't automatically mean game over as it did last year.

2 hours ago, Commandant said:

Another imperfect player, but one who can put up 60-70 points or even more if things go well. 

Yes, his defensive game isn't perfect and he's risky, but the guy can score, there is no way around that.  This team is finally one that can score goals, but yet we continue to be obsessed with him not being a "two-way player".   You need to score goals to win games and he's one guy who really helps drive the offense.

I'll admit I'm pretty hard on Drouin. I honestly do really like him