Drouin-Danault-Gallagher

Lehkonen-Domi-Armia

Tatar-Kotkaneimi-Byron

Agostino-Chaput-Deslauriers 

Mete-Weber

Reilly-Petry

Kulak- Benn  

Neimi 

Chaput also lost it for us yesterday with a brainless move. He also looked bad on Saturday. Maybe let Hudon or Peca have a shot tonight? If Peca is still around.

21 minutes ago, habs#4,9,10,33 said:

Has Niemi been confirmed for tonight’s game? Honestly I would of gone with Price against a playoff chasing team as in  Florida. After tonight’s game we have two scheduled games in 8 days.. plenty of time to heal and rest.. 

Mon.  BOS - Price

Tues.  FLA - Price 

Fri.      CBJ - Niemi 

Sat.    PHI - Price

wed.  ARI - Price

so we can look at this as price playing 3/4 games , which is ideal. And having 3 days off till Saturdays game and additional 3 days rest till Arizona’s game on Wednesday...

the big full court press is on for a playoff Positioning standing! 

Go Habs go!! 

1 hour ago, Pepsi said:

Chaput also lost it for us yesterday with a brainless move. He also looked bad on Saturday. Maybe let Hudon or Peca have a shot tonight? If Peca is still around.

Peca's still on the roster.

1 hour ago, habs#4,9,10,33 said:

Has Niemi been confirmed for tonight’s game? Honestly I would of gone with Price against a playoff chasing team as in  Florida. After tonight’s game we have two scheduled games in 8 days.. plenty of time to heal and rest.. 

Nothing has been confirmed lineup-wise (we'll find out around 5 PM EST or so).  However, considering Price has come out and said that his injury is still lingering and the Habs have pulled him from the All-Star Game because of it, it'd be surprising if they ask Price to play a back-to-back set anytime soon.  Florida's 12 points out of the playoffs - I wouldn't really qualify them as a playoff chaser either.

• Like 1

50 minutes ago, dlbalr said:

Peca's still on the roster.

Nothing has been confirmed lineup-wise (we'll find out around 5 PM EST or so).  However, considering Price has come out and said that his injury is still lingering and the Habs have pulled him from the All-Star Game because of it, it'd be surprising if they ask Price to play a back-to-back set anytime soon.  Florida's 12 points out of the playoffs - I wouldn't really qualify them as a playoff chaser either.

I was going to say the same thing

1 hour ago, dlbalr said:

Niemi starts but that's the only change from last night.

1 hour ago, Habopotamus said:

Chaput should be out 

It's a back to back! Jesus christ, Claude, rest your players!

I've seen enough of Chaput...seriously...why is he still there.  Tell him to hit the showers during the 1st intermission, and have him (and his sticks and equipment bag) in a cab destined for Laval immediately thereafter.

Total domination by the panthers. 

habs have given up 62 shots in the last 4 periods, 

the habs haven't scored more than twice in 6 games, not including OT 

Lucky they got 2 points yesterday. I think the line changes actually made the offense more pathetic. Tatar should be Domi and gallagher 

10 minutes ago, Trizzak said:

Chaput is to Julien as Bouillon was to Therrien.

Chaput is to Julien as Froese was to Julien last year.  He's decent at the dot, can kill penalties, and the last 24 hours notwithstanding, isn't prone to too many gaffes.  I'm okay with putting him on waivers and getting him back to Laval but Julien doesn't seem to care for Peca anymore.

13 minutes ago, dlbalr said:

Chaput is to Julien as Froese was to Julien last year.  He's decent at the dot, can kill penalties, and the last 24 hours notwithstanding, isn't prone to too many gaffes.  I'm okay with putting him on waivers and getting him back to Laval but Julien doesn't seem to care for Peca anymore.

I was thinking the same about Chapit being Froese 2.0

I am ok with him on the 4th line as long as we are preparing Vejdemo, Evans or even McCarron to take over that after the trade deadline (when I hope the CH will clear expiring congrats for late picks )

27 minutes ago, alfredoh2009 said:

I was thinking the same about Chapit being Froese 2.0

I am ok with him on the 4th line as long as we are preparing Vejdemo, Evans or even McCarron to take over that after the trade deadline (when I hope the CH will clear expiring congrats for late picks )

Chaput is better than McCarron. That lumox is way too slow.