Game #53 Feb 3 2019, 2:00 Oilers at Habs

Trizzak

I know Drouin can be frustrating at times and sometimes takes games off and has lazy plays but if he wants to he can completely take over a game. He has that kind of talent.

Watch for the playoffs to really show this as he did in Tampa a couple years ago.

I’m telling you guys Domi and Drouin will be playoff hero’s.

• Upvote 1

2 hours ago, DON said:

Now 29-18-6 and 7-2-1 in last ten.

Yeah, 8 overall in the league and if the power play was better and helped them win a few games they could have been as high as 4th.  Its been a good season so far, lots of hockey to play but they have to be proud of what they have done so far. 

• Upvote 1

I enjoyed Super Bowl weekend,  because the Habs played twice.

• Upvote 1

17 minutes ago, Richard09 said:

Yeah, 8 overall in the league and if the power play was better and helped them win a few games they could have been as high as 4th.  Its been a good season so far, lots of hockey to play but they have to be proud of what they have done so far. 

I love your favorite Hab.... me too... :(

• Upvote 1

23 hours ago, Scott462 said:

Also good on whoever was back checking on that 2-0, McDavid and Draisaitl in all alone like that holy shit.

Price kept that solid as a rock.

Was a great backcheck by Petry.  Couldn't believe he got all the way back, and turned around to face both players.  Didn't know he had it in him,