Game #54 Feb 5 2019, 7:30 Ducks at Habs

Trizzak

I'll be pretty busy at work tomorrow, but I'll try to edit in the lines here when they are announced. However Byron is not expected to play, nor is Shaw.

Edit:

Anaheim has lost 4 in a row, played last night, and has the worst goal differential in the league...

duckrabbit_04.jpg

For the right price would it be a good idea to add from Anaheim in a trade. It’s a timely game in a way. Up close look. How much salary room do the Habs have? I like the depth on this team but they still need one really good player imo. To make a run at it. Closer than most think with Weber’s return and Price back to being super stellar. 

13 minutes ago, Trizzak said:

I mean... they should play with good pace?

Peca and Domi can fly

Hudon though isn't particularly quick, which is one of the reasons (along with defensive game) why he hasn't earned a fulltime spot

27 minutes ago, Commandant said:

Drouin sets up Gallagher's 20th

I'm furious about the sergachev trade. Sarcasm. All last season guys were screaming about that trade. This year crickets the other way.  JD is looking great. 

17 minutes ago, Commandant said:

It seems they don't want to fire Carlyle, that tells me the other option is a panic trade.  I could see them being fleeced in a deal

Luckily they seem to have some excess D that the Habs could target...

Not sure what they'd want from us though.

Good to see us take care of business against a bottom feeder.  We rarely play down to the level of a poor opponent.