Habs vs Rangers 7:00pm

Habopotamus

Scoreboard watching:  not great news as Carolina is up on St. Louis 2-1.  In a perfect world we'd finish 7th, and Pittsburgh would finish 8th.  Why do I want Pittsburgh in that spot over Carolina?  Because they seem like the team that might be able to upset Tbay.  If we could beat the Isles, and Tbay gets upset...anything could happen.  Tbay is the only team I think we absolutely could not beat even with a red-hot Carey Price.

10 minutes ago, Neech said:

Carey's the 1st star this game, another strong effort.  Does he play again tomorrow?

Of course he does.  0 chance of winning if not.

51 minutes ago, BCHabnut said:

Dan Robertson seems better than mudryk. Or whatever his name is. 

It's a difference of night and day.  Robertson has been calling games for years.  Mudryk hasn't and it shows.

45 minutes ago, Habopotamus said:

Where did that dude go?

He's on curling coverage at the moment - he's TSN's #2 curling commentator so he usually has the morning draw plus some hosting duties for the major tournaments.  (And if he doesn't want to come back after, that would work...)

• Upvote 1

50 minutes ago, Trizzak said:

I think I like Benn - Petry / Kulak - Folin more than I like Reilly - Petry / Kulak - Benn. 

Not a big fan of Reilly neither.

Didnt think Weise had a bad game

27 minutes ago, Trizzak said:

Penguins and Canes are both up in their respective games. What have we gotta do to get a bit of breathing room? God damn. 

Pens lose in OT, thank you Sabres. 

Canes up 4 - 2 on the Blues. 

43 minutes ago, Trizzak said:

Penguins and Canes are both up in their respective games. What have we gotta do to get a bit of breathing room? God damn. 

Beat the Pens tomorrow night. :)