Habs vs Blackhawks

Neech

After Don's accidental blasphemy resulted in a heartbreaker and the waste of a vintage Price performance, #31 and the gang return to face the Blackhawks and get Carey win 316 on 3/16.  If that's not a sign that the hockey gods are on our side I don't know what is.  

Carey 3:16

"For Price so loved the Habs, that he saved his only begotten rebound, that whosoever believeth in him shall not choke in the third, but hang on at least for a loser point."

Puck drop at 7pm.

• Upvote 1

For anyone wondering, it's Bob Cole and Cassie Campbell-Pascall on the call tonight.  I feel obligated to mention for anyone that has WGN on their TV package, they're also showing the game so you do have an English alternative if you're so inclined.

• Like 1

29 minutes ago, dlbalr said:

For anyone wondering, it's Bob Cole and Cassie Campbell-Pascall on the call tonight.  I feel obligated to mention for anyone that has WGN on their TV package, they're also showing the game so you do have an English alternative if you're so inclined.

Has Cassie called a game with Bob before?

Seems like something one of them asked for before Cole hangs up the mic.

21 minutes ago, Chris said:

Habs fail to show again, 

No offense continues 5-1 hawks 

I got feeling the opposite will happen, Hawks will be skewered and Habs come out flying. Mete will....never mind.

• Upvote 1

50 minutes ago, dlbalr said:

The horrible call will only bother me if the boys don't play well.  If they bring their A game and are winning, I'll hardly notice.

12 minutes ago, Trizzak said:

Jesus Christ, what sea creatures are singing the anthems tonight?!?!?

Hey, have an open mind...maybe was Carey's choice!:P

10 minutes ago, DON said:

Hey, have an open mind...maybe was Carey's choice!:P

Price's choice would have been a country singer, not whoever they dragged from a fishing net earlier today.

• Like 1

42 minutes ago, Trizzak said:

Has Cassie called a game with Bob before?

Seems like something one of them asked for before Cole hangs up the mic.

I like Cassie in this role.

However, I cannot wait for Cole to finally retire.

Ahhh crap a Habs PP.

13 minutes ago, habscout said:

I like Cassie in this role.

However, I cannot wait for Cole to finally retire.

Sorry, i like ol Bob.

(there is one old dude who should of retired 25 years ago but he still next to Ron Maclean every week.)

10 minutes ago, sbhatt said:

Didn't score...but the powerplay looked good at least.

Yeah a couple of chances, then another good one just after the PP finished.

12 minutes ago, DON said:

Go Bruins...

Lose CBJ lose!

(who do you pull for in 1st round; Bruins or Leafs?uggg)

Same as the last 2 times... 7 game war and the winner is easier pickings in round 2

To go deeper, I kinda hope the Leafs lose, losing to the Bruins again and a third straight first round loss could cause their management to do something stupid.  I don't see the same level of panic if Boston falls to the Leafs and is considered even against them.

• Upvote 1

13 minutes ago, DON said:

Go Bruins...

Lose CBJ lose!

(who do you pull for in 1st round; Bruins or Leafs?uggg)

Yeah tonight is one of the few times in my life where I have to cheer for the Bruins to win.  :-(

In the first round, I would cheer for the Leafs because I hate the Bruins much more. But I doubt the Leafs will advance. 

23 minutes ago, habscout said:

Yeah tonight is one of the few times in my life where I have to cheer for the Bruins to win.  :-(

In the first round, I would cheer for the Leafs because I hate the Bruins much more. But I doubt the Leafs will advance. 

I work with the biggest gloater od all time and he's a leafs fan.  I will spite cheer for boston. I take great pleasure in his failures.  

16 minutes ago, Commandant said:

Good play in the period, gotta find a way to score

I feel like that notion might have come up a time or two before this season ;)