Mar. 20, Bruins vs Rocket, 7:30 PM

dlbalr

Following a decent showing in Belleville, Laval is back home to host Providence.  No Karl Alzner for this one after his wife gave birth earlier today.

Providence.png

Lines TBD

Laval.png

Cox - Evans - Grenier

Belzile - Vejdemo - Alain

Shinkaruk - Audette - Jevpalovs

Pezzetta - Verbeek - Waked

Ouellet - Fleury

Culkin - Lernout

Sklenicka - Lamarche

LaCouvee

Puck drop is at 7:30 PM EST.  91.9 Sports has the coverage in French while the game can be seen on RDS.

Our depth at defence in the NHL this year helped keep him in the AHL all season to develop nicely. That horrible concussion to start the season really derailed him early on. I see him being a black ace if we can hopefully make it to the dance.

12 hours ago, IN THE HEARTS OF MEN said:

Our depth at defence in the NHL this year helped keep him in the AHL all season to develop nicely. That horrible concussion to start the season really derailed him early on. I see him being a black ace if we can hopefully make it to the dance.

How did Montreal's depth on defence help Evans (a centre) to stay in the AHL?  If the Habs make the playoffs, I suspect he'll be recalled as well just to keep skating if nothing else.

• Upvote 1

28 minutes ago, dlbalr said:

How did Montreal's depth on defence help Evans (a centre) to stay in the AHL?  If the Habs make the playoffs, I suspect he'll be recalled as well just to keep skating if nothing else.

You mean Laval won't make the playoffs this year? 

Screen_Shot_2018-10-25_at_11.02.15_AM.pn

On 2019-03-20 at 10:57 PM, Commandant said:

10 points in the last 9 games

40 points in 61 on the year

What’s your thoughts on Evans projection next year?

Think he might crack the big club?

1 hour ago, Scott462 said:

Start in Laval and be injury call up for bottom six, kinda like Poehling will be as well.

9 hours ago, Scott462 said:

A good camp could see him start the line as the fourth line centre.  Of course that also depends on who is brought in,  Right now it would be him vs Peca for that spot but you have to think the Habs will add some depth whether its re-signing Weal or adding someone else for the fourth line

1 hour ago, Commandant said:

A good camp could see him start the line as the fourth line centre.  Of course that also depends on who is brought in,  Right now it would be him vs Peca for that spot but you have to think the Habs will add some depth whether its re-signing Weal or adding someone else for the fourth line

I dunno man, Bergevin adding depth to the 4th line seems like a long shot for him...

giphy.gif

• Like 1