Game #77 Panthers vs Habs 7:30 March 26 2019

DON

Image result for habs vs panthers images

NHL.com:

MONTREAL - Here's a look at the forward lines and defense pairings featured at Tuesday's morning skate at the Bell Sports Complex.

Tatar - Danault - Gallagher
Lehkonen - Domi - Shaw
Drouin - Kotkaniemi - Armia
Byron - Thompson - Weal
Peca, Deslauriers, Hudon, Weise

Mete - Weber
Kulak - Petry
Benn - Folin
Reilly

Price
Niemi
Lindgren

Goes without saying importance of every game this week, but hopefully Panthers are ready to pack it in after nice loss yesterday.

Not sure if 40 year old hometown goalie will be playing? Sure hope Price can play as long as strombone1 has.

11 minutes ago, Trizzak said:

New career high in points for Petry on Tatar's 24th of the season.

I'm really pulling for Tatar to finish the season on a hot streak so he can outscore Patioready. 

Maybe not an opinion that Price would like since he's on a quest to get something I won't mention, but with a 5-0 lead wouldn't that be a good time to get Price some rest. Niemi should be able to close it out.

Nevermind just lost the shutout. 

3 hours ago, ch_nl said:

At the Bell for tonights game!

Have a good feeling. Maybe time for the powerplay to come to life?!

Sorry the powerplay failed for you, ch_nl. I hope you still managed to have a good time!

Maybe Shaw and Domi, two small guys who never shut up, influenced Byron's ill-advised decision to fight.  Seems like the only black mark on an otherwise great game.  

Thursday is the biggest game of the year, and Columbus seems to finally be rounding into form.  

42 minutes ago, Trizzak said:

Sorry the powerplay failed for you, ch_nl. I hope you still managed to have a good time!

Had a good time. Seems like Lekhonen are finally getting the bounces he deserves.

Also, is Petry playing with a soft stick? His shoots fly high, and it seems he has more power?