Game #77 Panthers vs Habs 7:30 March 26 2019

DON

Well, am sure all liked that one...aside form Byron.

Great to see likes of Kulak and Lehkonen chipping in.

.971% for #31 and just another solid game for him. Hey, Brodeur play 70+ games every year forever, maybe Price can easily play every game till end in the 2nd round.;)

37 minutes ago, Commandant said:

Players who have scored 5 NHL goals this season.

William Nylander (48 games)

Brett Kulak (52 games)

Milan Lucic (72 games)

I wonder if Nylander could be acquired cheaply, based on bad blood from the negotiations and his subsequent bad season? I don't know that he'd be a fit here, but some organization in search of quality FWs would be well advised to be sniffing around. Could be a Max Domi type trade opportunity.

21 minutes ago, The Chicoutimi Cucumber said:

I wonder if Nylander could be acquired cheaply, based on bad blood from the negotiations and his subsequent bad season? I don't know that he'd be a fit here, but some organization in search of quality FWs would be well advised to be sniffing around. Could be a Max Domi type trade opportunity.

More like Drouin deal, as both players are soft as butter and many Leaf fans would love to see Habs (or any team) pick him up and i doubt he would come cheap enough to offset $7m/yr salary.

2 hours ago, DON said:

More like Drouin deal, as both players are soft as butter and many Leaf fans would love to see Habs (or any team) pick him up and i doubt he would come cheap enough to offset $7m/yr salary.

Well, I always liked Nylander and believe him to be much better than Drouin. But I'm no scout - you could be right.

3 hours ago, The Chicoutimi Cucumber said:

Well, I always liked Nylander and believe him to be much better than Drouin. But I'm no scout - you could be right.

I dont know much about Nylander, but seems a similar version of Drouin from what Leaf fans tell me. (i see he has 1g and 7 shots in game tonight and he is only 22 so what do i know)

So with Byron out against Columbus, who slots back in; Peca, Hudon, Weise, Deslauriers, or Julien's head explodes because he doesn't comprehend he's being forced to make changes to a winning lineup?

12 hours ago, DON said:

I dont know much about Nylander, but seems a similar version of Drouin from what Leaf fans tell me. (i see he has 1g and 7 shots in game tonight and he is only 22 so what do i know)

Sure, but are those fans basing that on his performance this season, or were they saying that when he was putting up back-to-back 60-point years?