Who do the Habs take in the 2019 draft?

Meller93

11 minutes ago, huzer said:

Booing of the commish is old, stale, and annoying.

I was actually thinking while watching, if I ever met Bettman in person I’d shake his hand and Talk about how people love to hate him lol

15 minutes ago, Meller93 said:

I was actually thinking while watching, if I ever met Bettman in person I’d shake his hand and Talk about how people love to hate him lol

I really don't like him ... but I would not boo, and I have to respect him for having successfully grown the business, even if it's not the kind of growth I would have personally wanted. (He works for the owners anyway, not for me ...)

21 minutes ago, huzer said:

Booing of the commish is old, stale, and annoying.

Disagree, but I think Bettman needs to lean into it even harder. Go full Vince McMahon with his promos. 

The #1 & #2 picks were no brainers.  The #3 pick is where things start to get interesting with the Hawks selecting Kirby Dach.  The Recrutes guide predicted that one.

On 6/16/2019 at 3:21 PM, Trizzak said:

In a copycat league and the Blues winning the cup with only one defenseman under 6'2", I wonder if Seider's value jumped up in the past week. He could be gone by 15.

Or by #6...

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

16 minutes ago, DON said:

interesting call Stevie

Yeah but in a way, not too surprising.  Seider was a fast riser in the last half of this season.  There was some talk that the Habs were interested in selecting him if he fell to them, although Minnesota was rumoured to also want him.  

13 minutes ago, Meller93 said:

Enamour me to Harley, I legit wanna know 

6'3" d-man who can skate well with some offense

LH

18 minutes ago, Meller93 said:

Enamour me to Harley, I legit wanna know 

As much as I would like to see the Habs draft a stud LD , I think Harley is terrible in his own zone.  I don't see him maturing his game enough to become a top 2 defenceman in the NHL.