Custom Habs Poker table for sale

James Yale

Hey everyone. My friend has a custom made Habs Poker Table  for sale.  No idea how to get this out there advertised in the community but hoping some of you may have some contacts.  

https://www.kijiji.ca/v-view-details.html?adId=1434627503&siteLocale=en_CA

Located in Chilliwack, British Columbia and would definitely assist with moving options.  It is very heavy and takes up a lot of space.  

Cheers

On 19/05/2019 at 8:57 AM, James Yale said:

Hey everyone. My friend has a custom made Habs Poker Table  for sale.  No idea how to get this out there advertised in the community but hoping some of you may have some contacts.  

https://www.kijiji.ca/v-view-details.html?adId=1434627503&siteLocale=en_CA

Located in Chilliwack, British Columbia and would definitely assist with moving options.  It is very heavy and takes up a lot of space.  

Cheers

I'm not interested myself, but that is one epic piece of Habs-fan handiwork! I love the use of retired numbers. Good luck to your friend in finding it a good home.

Me and my boys just started playing poker together - but I’m not in a spot to buy that at this time - but wow I wish I were!!

Beautiful work. 

It's a shame that I live in Montreal, don't have that kind of space in my house and am 3k short to buy this awesome table.

1 hour ago, JoeLassister said:

Beautiful work. 

It's a shame that I live in Montreal, don't have that kind of space in my house and am 3k short to buy this awesome table.

House! I'm short a house, too ...

• Upvote 1