Armia 2yr $2.6/yr

DON

The term isn't too long and the cap hit is very manageable.  I don't think it's too bad for a bottom 6 (3rd line?) forward with offensive upside. 

• Upvote 1

Seems like a good deal to me. I expect Lehkonen to come in just a touch under that number. Could be wrong, though.

Once Lehkonen is signed, that gives the Habs what, 45-46 contracts and  25 roster players. With the expected Weise, Peca, Alzner to Laval, that's still a pretty full roster.

Shocking! Commandant predicted only $2.1M, I think this may be his biggest miss of the season. :)

Two years is good. If Armia can improve, he'll be in a good position two years from now. (Hint: Give Tim Turk a call ...)

22 minutes ago, tomh009 said:

Shocking! Commandant predicted only $2.1M, I think this may be his biggest miss of the season. :)

Two years is good. If Armia can improve, he'll be in a good position two years from now. (Hint: Give Tim Turk a call ...)

My biggest misses were predicting guys who would walk, who then got re-signed. 

But I can't be mad at this deal, nothing wrong with it.  The two year term is ideal.  If he plays well, extend him again, if not he walks as a UFA.