Do we really need a vote/downvote system in these forums?

I have noticed that people don't use the vote and downvote the way they should be used. I just think it would be better if we didn't have them.

You can make a good point or argument in a post and your post won't get a vote, but as soon as you say something bad toward team management you will get so many downvote's  even though your making a very good point or argument in the post on the topic.

Just seems like you can't say anything bad or that's wrong with the team in these forums. I thought that's the point of these forums is to have a place for fans to voice their opinions good  or bad. 

So i am just asking do we need the vote system ??

Personaly,  when I see a post who's been downvoted but did not include any personal attack or very lame comment,  I upvote it to try to even that out.

• Upvote 1

I'm not sure if we read the same forum, but I rarely see any positive comments towards team management.

As far as the voting system, ignore it if you don't like it. It's not something I pay any attention to, honestly. I find it fairly childish when I start seeing thread devolve into a discussion about upvotes and downvotes.