Ex: Hudon

Mete - Weber
Chiarot - Petry
Kulak - Fleury

Ex: Reilly, Folin

Price
Kinkaid

is how i see the roster right now. 

Guys who could push for spots and change things, Suzuki, Poehling, Brook and maybe as a longshot Evans.... but they need to do something to knock one of the others out of the lineup. 

1 hour ago, DON said:

Isnt Kulak a better overall d-man than Chariot, even though Bergevin overpaid for one of the two (for some reason?).

Every message from the management and the coaching is that they want Chiarot to play with Petry. 

1 hour ago, Chris said:

Depends on what you mean by overall, Kulak is a decent bottom pair guy on a good team, Chariot was a top 4 and PK guy with Winnipeg. Chariot will get more minutes, but they are different players

He was 5th in average ice-time on the Jets.... 

1 hour ago, Trizzak said:

No surprises, really. Might see some waiver action in 20 minutes too.

Nothing from the Habs on the wire today.  I think they'll wait on some of them out of respect (guys like Alzner and Weise) while others they'll probably wait until the last minute in the hopes of trading (Hudon, Peca, and Lindgren come to mind).

I wonder if Hudon and Drouin on a line would work?

At the very least every face off of that shift, who ever the center is, the camera might catch Hudon Mad Dog Drouin into a real hockey shift! lolll :)

On 9/24/2019 at 11:56 AM, ehjay said:

I wonder if Hudon and Drouin on a line would work?

At the very least every face off of that shift, who ever the center is, the camera might catch Hudon Mad Dog Drouin into a real hockey shift! lolll :)

well I guess that didn't work 😕

15 forwards, 8 defensemen, 3 goalies remain. 3 more cuts have to happen.

Poehling, Suzuki, and Fleury are the only bubble players remaining who don't require waivers, and it looks like Suzuki and Fleury have played their way on to Julien's roster. Bergevin has some trades to make.

34 minutes ago, Trizzak said:

15 forwards, 8 defensemen, 3 goalies remain. 3 more cuts have to happen.

Poehling, Suzuki, and Fleury are the only bubble players remaining who don't require waivers, and it looks like Suzuki and Fleury have played their way on to Julien's roster. Bergevin has some trades to make.

I like Peca and all, but it's a good sign that guys who were roster players last year are being pushed out by rookies.

Lines at practice are Interesting...

Tatar Danault Gallagher

Lehkonan Domi suzuki

Domi KK Weal

Byron thompson Armia

Cousins Poehling Hudon

Mete weber

Chariot petry

Kulak fleury

Reilly Follin

Price

Kincaid

Lindgren*

2 more cuts + a goalie

50 minutes ago, huzer said:

So, Hudon and one of Reilly/Folin from a skater standpoint. It seems from most observations that Fleury should have earned a spot.

Hope Reilly is waived, not a fan and Hudon seems to be destined for somewhere else.

Based on Bergevin’s comments today, I think that if Poehling is ready to go Saturday and plays well he stays, with Hudon, Riley and Lindgren getting cut. If Poehling needs more time, he will go to Laval and Riley stays. 

I’m still holding out hope that Hudon gets traded for a 7th rounder.