Should I....

Psycing

Should I break up with my girlfriend because she thinks the Habs suck :o and likes Toronto!? :puke:

:?- :wall:

Oh, the pain...

[EDIT: Changed Icon]

[Edited on 19/7/05 by Macaskill]

Nah, born and raised in montreal...

(Dutch_Habs_Fan... you nailed it... lol, she doesnt like hockey, but she knows enough that since i love the habs, she's gotta like toronto)

Turn it into a competition.

There will be 8 games between them this year. Just strike a deal that if the Habs win, she becomes your sex slave for the night. If the Leafs win, you become her sex slave for the night.

It's called a win/win situation

She's alright.

Knows nothing about hockey = fan of the Leafs.

Its all logical & natural. Nothing's wrong with her. Marry her.

If she's always contradicting you, it can also be a plus... "No honey, I wouldnt like doing a threesome with you and your hot sister." If she fell for the Leafs, she could fall for that one too! :P

Thanks for all the advice guys... it's going to be a long year tho... leafs suck...

Now she's talkin about buying a Laffs jersey... HELP!

Show her picks of Koivu and Theo... when I was in high school, back in the days of old, chick were cheering for the habs only because of their cute players... I think it was Boumboum Geoffrion back then :D (seriously, there was a Theo and Koivu fanclub in my class) Then, show her picks of Tie Domi and Don Cherry... :lol:

Haha, i like ur thinking Alextream.

As for the icon... changed it to Humor now... lol... Was originally Proposal cuz i was proposing to break up with her over this. :P

Use it against her. Tell you find it "weird" and "freakish" that she would like old geriatric losers with an ego problem. Then probe her on her relations with her dad, her self-esteem and hint she might have a psychological problem.

If that doesnt turn her into a Habs Lover, leave her. She might really be messed up! :P

Originally posted by ap79

Use it against her. Tell you find it "weird" and "freakish" that she would like old geriatric losers with an ego problem. Then probe her on her relations with her dad, her self-esteem and hint she might have a psychological problem.

If that doesnt turn her into a Habs Lover, leave her. She might really be messed up! :P

:lol:

i am still a little surprised that anybody in montreal waited this long to make a decision on the habs. Has this girl never had a boyfriend before? Or does she just like making you crazy? Is this symptomatic of a greater psychosis or just an isolated mania?

BTW... @ Alexsteam... she prefers Souray!...... and wanna know something else that's krazy...

We found info on his wife, and turns out her and my gf have the same birthday... :o...

Yes, getting closer to a conversion....

EDIT: My gf would like to know if you're guys' gfs/(wives?) like hockey... ...

and something else i rather not post but here anwyay... (smtn bout if they have her good taste in teams as well... [ie: toronto].... :nono: )

[Edited on 21/7/05 by Macaskill]

Look at it this way... she has her foolishnesses and you do too. They can make for interesting situations in your relationship. Life won't be humdrum or boring... there's plusses in that.

In a way, it's better that than having someone who's wholly uninterested in hockey (my wife). There'd be no connection there at all.

You could enjoy teasing and ribbing each other (if you both have a sense of humour with each other).

There you go... Grandpa's wisdom speaks to you.

ahhh~ break up with her and get with me : i'm a huuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuge habs fan and no matter what happen i'll cheer for them~ muahahahaha

and YEAH~ alexstream's proposition = GREAT IDEA!!! but there's also ryder and zednik who is cute ;) well... saku... less now haha... and theo.. he's MINE so... dunt show her pix of my man~ haha ^^