HabsWorld Draft and UFA Pools now opened to registration !

sakiqc

Thanks to puck7x for his work on setting them. HW is proud to offer for the 3rd consecutive season, the HW NHL Entry Draft pool!

http://www.habsworld.net/article.php?id=817

Also for the 3rd time (I think), we offer everyone the opportunity to participate in the UFA pool! There is a lot of UFA this summer. We selected the top ones and we let you decide of one another and one bough-out player.

http://www.habsworld.net/article.php?id=818

Winners page:

http://www.habsworld.net/exclusive.php

Good luck and have fun!

:/)

Originally posted by Macaskill

This should b fun :D. Will we have a set of standings... (ie. who finished 2nd/3rd etc as well?)

Sure

I demand a 30-picks pool! 15 is too easy...

Hehe, you'll see, it's already hard enough..

Originally posted by ap79

15 is better, 30 picks ends up making everyone look like complete idiots, its so hard to choose the right spot for each player to be choosen, the pool would be full of wrong answers. Its impressive to get just 4/15 right...

Originally posted by puck7x

15 is better, 30 picks ends up making everyone look like complete idiots, its so hard to choose the right spot for each player to be choosen, the pool would be full of wrong answers. Its impressive to get just 4/15 right...

I dunno... I just find the more ranks the more fun. Gotta think much more for later picks. Earlier picks are such a toss up, its more a lottery than a pool.

But should be fun nonetheless.

I dunno... I just find the more ranks the more fun. Gotta think much more for later picks. Earlier picks are such a toss up, its more a lottery than a pool.

But should be fun nonetheless.

Also, think about the people that will have to manually identify the winner and give points to each entry form (and we'll have a lot... we already got many entries

:)

Update: I might move the entry deadline for the draft pool up a bit (to maybe 6pm tomorrow) ... I havent decided yet.

Anyways, if you havent sent in your entry yet and your thinking of it... DO IT NOW!

Thanks

Josh Simms won the draft pool. Congrats to him! 4 correct picks... including the habs 2nd rounder (Latendresse)

:clap::clap::clap:

Onto other bussiness. UFA pool registration is closed. And since Zubov signed BEFORE the UFA period began he will not be eligible for this pool (anyone who guessed Zubov to Dallas will not get points. Sorry).

I did it around 11 am or so (twice, cuz first time I forgot to include my info :wall:

I didn't see your post at 1 am declaring the deadline passed, but i thought since the free agent period only started at noon this year, it'd be ok...

Originally posted by GoHabs2002

I did it around 11 am or so (twice, cuz first time I forgot to include my info :wall:

I didn't see your post at 1 am declaring the deadline passed, but i thought since the free agent period only started at noon this year, it'd be ok...

I'll let you in, my fault... I was thinking the ufa period started at midnight, I forgot it was switched to noon.