2019-20 NHL Discussion Thread

dlbalr

52 minutes ago, hab29RETIRED said:

No need to grasp at straws. Go read the articles on juliens post game comments last game when he was asked if he is overplaying Price and how he scoffed at those suggestions that price was being overplayed and looked tired.

He didn’t scoff . He called the reporter for not thinking before asking the question: that was lazy reporting to ask the obvious to get a sound bite 

I would have been pissed off too

41 minutes ago, alfredoh2009 said:

He didn’t scoff . He called the reporter for not thinking before asking the question: that was lazy reporting to ask the obvious to get a sound bite 

I would have been pissed off too

It’s lazy reporting ask the coach whether his idiotic decision to play price without rest may be contributing  to his performance???? Really???  

20 minutes ago, hab29RETIRED said:

It’s lazy reporting ask the coach whether his idiotic decision to play price without rest may be contributing  to his performance???? Really???  

You have to listen to the French audio to get how stupid and lazy the question was

Please do instead of getting it 3rd hand 

Most coaches do not say who is starting the next game do they, till game day?

You cant really think a reporter question got them to reconsider and play Lindgren, do you?

Boooo! Time for fresh face, not a retread...isnt it?

I would guess a poll would not favour keeping CJ or hiring another old coach.

Who was saying the Senators are better setup for the future than the HABs?

• Like 1

20 hours ago, DON said:

Boooo! Time for fresh face, not a retread...isnt it?

I would guess a poll would not favour keeping CJ or hiring another old coach.

I would like to see what CJ could do if he actually had a NHL team to coach not an half of NHL team.

The question is , is KM still a capable assistant coach? Maybe it's time to part ways and get a fresh coach for the PP/PK.

46 minutes ago, alfredoh2009 said:

Who was saying the Senators are better setup for the future than the HABs?

There issue is an idiotic owner - everyone knows that.  Won’t be surprised to see the nhl force him to sell at some point.  in terms of lousy owners, I’d say it’s ottawa, Buffalo, Florida and than the habs.

But I like the young players they have and the number of lottery picks they will have.

7 minutes ago, hab29RETIRED said:

There issue is an idiotic owner - everyone knows that.  Won’t be surprised to see the nhl force him to sell at some point. 

Highly unlikely. They never forced Ballard (or anyone else) to sell ...

1 hour ago, Habsfan89 said:

I would like to see what CJ could do if he actually had a NHL team to coach not an half of NHL team.

The question is , is KM still a capable assistant coach? Maybe it's time to part ways and get a fresh coach for the PP/PK.

Muller is supposed to be a great fellow... but that means little when comes to coaching. Yes, firing couple of the coaches would be fine by me.

16 minutes ago, tomh009 said:

Highly unlikely. They never forced Ballard (or anyone else) to sell …

Is idiotic idea, but maybe someone is simply running out of negative things to bitch about.

23 minutes ago, hab29RETIRED said:

There issue is an idiotic owner - everyone knows that.  Won’t be surprised to see the nhl force him to sell at some point.  in terms of lousy owners, I’d say it’s ottawa, Buffalo, Florida and than the habs.

But I like the young players they have and the number of lottery picks they will have.

Certain teams like BUF, OTT and FLA will continue to fail despite good picks and prospects .

58 minutes ago, tomh009 said:

Highly unlikely. They never forced Ballard (or anyone else) to sell ...

Leafs were still selling out and attendance wasn’t an issue.  Ballard also had way more sway with Ziegler.

incant are ottawa turning around from an attendence standpoint until theirs new ownershi.

16 minutes ago, alfredoh2009 said:

Certain teams like BUF, OTT and FLA will continue to fail despite good picks and prospects .

And we’re a solid cup contenders right?  I’d take buffalo’s or Florida’s core over ours.  

1 hour ago, hab29RETIRED said:

And we’re a solid cup contenders right?  I’d take buffalo’s or Florida’s core over ours.  

sure, go ahead: 

https://hfboards.mandatory.com/forums/buffalo-sabres.18/

https://hfboards.mandatory.com/forums/florida-panthers.28/

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

1 hour ago, alfredoh2009 said:

But, doesnt look bad on Habs if you say they arnt better.

1 hour ago, hab29RETIRED said:

I’d take buffalo’s or Florida’s core over ours.  

Nice softball, but i aint gonna touch it.:tumbleweed:

13 minutes ago, DON said:

I don't know anymore Don, I think I lost track of what mole I am trying to whack here 

via GIPHY

• Like 1

1 hour ago, DON said:

Nice softball, but i aint gonna touch it.:tumbleweed:

Who wouldn’t you trade on the habs  for Eichal and Dahlin???

who wouldn’t you trade for barkov, Ekblad and huberdeau?

1 hour ago, alfredoh2009 said:

I didn’t say I’m going to root for them, I’d rather have their top players over ours.  If your happy as having Tatar as your top forward and think that will ever bring a cup to Montreal, keep drinking the koolaid.

51 minutes ago, alfredoh2009 said:

I don't know anymore Don, I think I lost track of what mole I am trying to whack here 

via GIPHY

Maybe mr  potato head needs to wack some sense into himself.

• dlbalr unpinned this topic