Habs VS Leafs

Habber31

A lot of penalties, which certainly do not help. But all the Toronto goals were at even strength (although the third one was just after the penalty expired). So I don’t think we can blame this entirely on penalties.

1 minute ago, tomh009 said:

A lot of penalties, which certainly do not help. But all the Toronto goals were at even strength (although the third one was just after the penalty expired). So I don’t think we can blame this entirely on penalties.

Nope.

Team chemistry seems a bit off, can’t seem to get anything going.

1 minute ago, tomh009 said:

Its not.

Its three huge mistakes 5 on 5

Fleury and Suzuki had rookie mistakes in their own end, and Petry got caught deep on a bad pinch.

Just now, Commandant said:

Its not.

Its three huge mistakes 5 on 5

Fleury and Suzuki had rookie mistakes in their own end, and Petry got caught deep on a bad pinch.

And the Leafs have the talent to make us feel the pain of those mistakes...

Richardson is going to need to work with the right-side D (Petry and Fleury in particular) to get them to stay on their own side.  Several times tonight they've been hedging towards the primary puck carrier (already covered by the left D) and have been burned by the trailer blowing by them uncovered.  One time is a mistake, several times is a pattern that's getting exploited.