RDS on Digital Cable

habsfan88

Does anybody here have Digital Cable?

If so how much does RDS cost to purchase, and how do i do it? is there a number that i call?

any help would be appreciated...thanks

[Edited on 04/07/1989 by habsfan88]

[Edited on 2005-7-26 by puck7x]

Originally posted by habsfan88

Does anybody here have Digital Cable?

If so how much does RDS cost to purchase, and how do i do it?  is there a number that i call?  

any help would be appreciated...thanks

depends of your provider. where do you live? in Qc, Digital cable is a videtron monopoly, to add it is like 6$ for the bundle...

I live in toronto...and the provider is either rogers or cogeco...one or the other.

we haven't gotten it yet, but i was just thinking of RDS and if/when we get it, how to purchase it if its not there already.

If I lived in Sturgeon Falls (an hour east of Sudbury), it would be part of a regular cable package. But, since I live in Sudbury, it costs me a few bucks a month but only as part of an extra digital package.

With this package, I also get to see 'Extreme Sports' (big whoop), 'Fox Sports' (big whoop), 'NHL TV' (not bad), 'the Raptors Channel' (really big whoop) and, to take the cake, 'the Leafs Channel' (massively disgustingly huge whoop!)

Such is life...

Move to Sudbury or Timmins?

Our cable provider is Persona Internet. I imagine yours is Rogers.

By the way, the traffic jams are nothing like what you have and the air is cleaner and fresher but, on the other hand, the winters are colder and longer (especially in Timmins) and, to go to an NHL game, it's, at best, a 3 1/2 hour drive.

So.... what would you like to do????

Speaking of J P Dumont, I don't understand why the Islanders still have Mike Milbury at the helm.

With all of the quality players that he has drafted and then let go, it's crazy.

I read in a Hockey News Draft Preview a few years ago that, if they had kept the players that they let go, they would be a force in the league. I suppose that the same goes for all teams (John Leclair, Russ Courtnall, etc...) but it seems that Milbury sets the high mark for that kind of decision.

In any case, J P, if Buffalo wishes to let you go, you're welcome to come with us.... lol.

Although my buddy is a little over obsessed with him, i have to admit it would be a great pickup.

A bigger player, who can hit and he can put the puck in the net. thats what we need. (and hes young too!)