Cheer or Jeer

GoHabs2002

For those of you planning to attend the home-opener or those of you who will be watching it on tv, do you think the team will get cheered or booed when the players step on the ice?

Personally, I say not only cheered, but a resounding standing O! that will break into a Go Habs Go chant.

Depending on the talent of the team and the outcome of the game, some Ole Ole's may be heard, as well.

I wouldn't be surprise if its a playoff atmosphere on Oct. 11th. (day before my b-day, I'll be there).

At least, the team should get a standing O!. Enough of this lockout shit, this won't be the last labour unrest in the world, every industry faces them, its a fact of life these days, bitch when it occurs, and forget it when ends (and 3 months+ will have past, so hopefully people let it go.)

70 days till puck drop!!!!

(perhaps HW could have a countdown)

:ghg:

I doubt anybody will boo. who would pay that money for a ticket just to not want to watch?

P.S - A countdown clock or something would be kinda cool for this site... good idea GoHabs2002

There's no way that Boos will take place, especially at the first game.

If there's three or four losses in a row at the beginning of the year then I wouldn't be surprised.

As for me, I'll be watching it with eagerness on TV. It's a long drive to Montreal from Sudbury Ontario in Western Samoa. ;)

:ghg::ghg::ghg:

Originally posted by habsfan88P.S - A countdown clock or something would be kinda cool for this site... good idea GoHabs2002

I just had the same idea the other day. Its being looked into, but some admin have different opinions on that idea then others though :P ... so it might not happen.

[Edited on 2005-7-30 by puck7x]

I just hope that the "fans" don't start booing Rivet the moment he touches the puck. Some of the French media have picked Rivet as the new whipping boy now that Brisebois is no longer with the team, and I don't believe he's as bad a defenceman as Brisebois.