Oct. 30, Montreal vs Arizona, 10 PM

dlbalr

The Habs are out West as they're in Arizona to take on the Coyotes in the start of a 2-in-2 stretch.

Montreal.jpg

Tatar - Danault - Gallagher
Drouin - Domi - Armia
Lehkonen - Kotkaniemi - Byron
Cousins - Thompson - Suzuki

Mete - Weber
Chiarot - Petry
Reilly - Fleury

Price

Arizona.jpg

Keller - Dvorak - Kessel

Grabner - Stepan - Hinostroza

Hayton - Schmaltz - Garland

Crouse - Soderberg - Fischer

Ekman-Larsson - Demers

Chychrun - Goligoski

Ness - Lyubushkin

Kuemper

Puck drop is at 10:00 PM on RDS, TSN2, and FS-A Plus.

4 minutes ago, Chris said:

Arizona is not a pushover anymore, need 2 pints tonight because they aren't get any tomorrow

I say Tatar gets rolling tmrw.

And, have we plucked Plekanec from Brno to fix our PK yet?

I look forward seeing a good game from Rielly. If he finally establishes himself as a solid 3rd pair LD that can play RD, we will have good depth at the NHL level. I still hope fo rthe best in his case.

I have a feeling the 3rd line will be on 🔥 fire 🔥 tonight

Domi is going to bring it against his old club tonight. I’m talking poooints.

Meanwhile Galchenyuk will remain injured in Pittsburgh. 

17 minutes ago, alfredoh2009 said:

I look forward seeing a good game from Rielly. If he finally establishes himself as a solid 3rd pair LD that can play RD, we will have good depth at the NHL level. I still hope fo rthe best in his case.

I have a feeling the 3rd line will be on 🔥 fire 🔥 tonight

Everyone on that third line has been barely nhl capable this year; I don't expect much from them. Same goes for Reilly

1 hour ago, Habber31 said:

Everyone on that third line has been barely nhl capable this year; I don't expect much from them. Same goes for Reilly

It rainy and grim in Ottawa, post-election blues and public trasnpo are making it hard to get going. 

Long live game days!

Go Habs Go!

1 hour ago, Habber31 said:

I just need to not post when I'm in a bad mood

What's the fun in that?!  😁

I hope the Habs play tonight helps your mood. And if not, there is always all that Haloween candy ...

5 hours ago, alfredoh2009 said:

I look forward seeing a good game from Rielly.      

Give it up, he isnt long for NHL and better have a good plan for post hockey career.

40 minutes ago, DON said:

Give it up, he isnt long for NHL and better have a good plan for post hockey career.

He will probably be gone by the end of this season. But he is better than ex-CH defenders: Beaulieu, Lernout and most of the Ds they have had in the minors since 2011. 

I am happy for him when he has a good game, and doesn't disappoint me when he struggles as expected. 

Nice start to the game. Gallagher scored less than one minute in. Quite a start to his 500th career game as well. 

Just now, Habsfan89 said:

Need to get Byron going he seems lost out there.

I'm not complaining.  If everyone is going at the same time it makes for some big wins, but otherwise pointless.  Rather win a string by a goal than a couple by 3.  Lets just hope Byron comes alive when someone else goes cold. 

2 minutes ago, Habsfan89 said:

Need to get Byron going he seems lost out there.

I wonder if he's one of those players that is a bit daunted by the big contract he's signed. Every year before this he was playing on a "show me why you should get more" contract, but now he's in the first year of his first "okay, you earned it" contract. He wouldn't be the first player to get an increase in his paycheque and suddenly forget how to play the hockey that got him that increase. 

2 minutes ago, Trizzak said:

I wonder if he's one of those players that is a bit daunted by the big contract he's signed. Every year before this he was playing on a "show me why you should get more" contract, but now he's in the first year of his first "okay, you earned it" contract. He wouldn't be the first player to get an increase in his paycheque and suddenly forget how to play the hockey that got him that increase. 

Could be the concussion he had, maybe he isn't fully recovered from it.

Weber taking advantage of empty nets this year.