Oct. 30, Montreal vs Arizona, 10 PM

dlbalr

5 minutes ago, BCHabnut said:

I like how CJ put kk out with Gallagher after his bad pp shift. Doesnt do the therrien bench the rookie after a mistake. 

I think it was more then just that one shift... It was a couple. I'm intrested in seeing if he flipped the 2 centers for the 3rd.

16 minutes ago, BCHabnut said:

I really like mike Johnson.  He might be my favorite color guy. He reminds me of tony romo. Predicting plays and pointing out individual unique plays instead of the old standards. 

He's got a great amount of character for a former player.

And his interest in the Mete goal drought saga was incredibly entertaining to me. 

8 minutes ago, Habsfan89 said:

He's been looking good . Once Weal gets back who sits? Byron?

Flip a coin on Byron and Lehkonen, in my opinion. And do it as early as tomorrow against Vegas.

Same for Kulak in for Reilly. Put as many fresh legs and hungry players on the ice as you can on the second half of a back to back. Julien's insistence on always sticking with a winning lineup is mildly infuriating for me. 

6 minutes ago, Trizzak said:

Flip a coin on Byron and Lehkonen, in my opinion. And do it as early as tomorrow against Vegas.

Same for Kulak in for Reilly. Put as many fresh legs and hungry players on the ice as you can on the second half of a back to back. Julien's insistence on always sticking with a winning lineup is mildly infuriating for me. 

Agreed....Lehkonen and Byron have both earned a scratch, and there is no benefit to keeping a struggling player in the mix just to preserve a winning lineup.  Put some fresh hungry blood in there and see if you can get it going even better.

• Upvote 1

1 minute ago, Commandant said:

Boo

I wanted the nationals cursed til Montreal got a team back.

I can't ever bet against a team that has 2 dominant starting pitchers in the playoffs.  That's 4 starts in a 7 game series...the number of wins you need...and it holds true more often than not.

27 minutes ago, sbhatt said:

I can't ever bet against a team that has 2 dominant starting pitchers in the playoffs.  That's 4 starts in a 7 game series...the number of wins you need...and it holds true more often than not.

This wasnt about betting