Oct. 31, Montreal vs Vegas, 10 PM

dlbalr

1 hour ago, Neech said:

I love the early pull that led to the tying goal, hopefully shows CJ's willingness to adapt.

We can thank Patrick Roy for that one. He started pulling goaltenders much earlier than the norm 4-5 years back. His ghost lives on in victory. 👻🎃🏒

Great to wake up and to see that they pulled out a W, I was far from confident when I signed off last night.

Now one day off and then wrap up the short road trip in Dallas. It would be fabulous to win that one, too.

4 points on this road trip. That's really solid

At what point does Paul Byron come out of the line up? Lehkonen too. 

Year after year, it's the same story for Lehkonen; guy does close to nothing offensively. On a team like Montreal, that doesnt fly. They need to consistently roll four lines. 

5 hours ago, habs#4,9,10,33 said:

Great pass fromPetry ... what a stud year he’s having. 

You said it. How does a player hit his prime at 30? He's awesome.  #1 dman. That blue line keep in was also magic. 

• Like 1

On 10/31/2019 at 9:29 PM, Commandant said:

Yeah it looked better at first glance then on the replay, but still good hands for Drouin. 

He's reminding me of that season Kovalev had in 08, where just every game he was dangerous. 

Anyone still complaining about that trade?

I’d still rather have Sergechev.

1 hour ago, Habber31 said:

The same thing was said last year about Drouin being the better piece. Then... "crickets", when he shit the bed, down the stretch 

I hope Drouin has a good year.  But bottom line is LD is a black hole and Sergechev is still a kid, who is only going to get better.

57 minutes ago, hab29RETIRED said:

I hope Drouin has a good year.  But bottom line is LD is a black hole and Sergechev is still a kid, who is only going to get better.

That's all I'm saying. I don't not like Drouin. I actually think he's unreal(at times), but the LD is barin

3 minutes ago, BCHabnut said:

I would rather have quinn Hughes. That kid is magical so far. Crazy talent. #shouldadraftedquinn

He looks amazing. A lot to like about the Canucks. They have three young players (Hughes, Boeser, and Hughes) who have stepped in as impact guys right off the hop. The contrast with the Habs' vaunted youth is marked. That's not a shot against the Habs' young guns, but it does make me a *little* less effusive in my enthusiasm.