Nov. 5, Boston vs Montreal, 7:30 PM

tomh009

I watch every game and I’ve missed both of Mete’s career goals. The first one I was on the drive home from work and the second one I was supposed to make it home in time but got asked last minute to stay an extra hour. I’m looking forward to the first one I see live. The last time I saw Mete score live was the preseason 3 years ago. 

• Like 2

19 minutes ago, xXx..CK..xXx said:

I watch every game and I’ve missed both of Mete’s career goals. The first one I was on the drive home from work and the second one I was supposed to make it home in time but got asked last minute to stay an extra hour. I’m looking forward to the first one I see live. The last time I saw Mete score live was the preseason 3 years ago. 

Wooooo 🚨

• Upvote 1

20 minutes ago, xXx..CK..xXx said:

Did you catch this one? :D

21 minutes ago, xXx..CK..xXx said:

seems u got ur live goal!!!  :)

3 minutes ago, brobin said:

Price really needs to step up... good going mete

Agree on Price...he has not been played like an elite goaltender in very many games this season.  Now would be a great time to shut the door, no matter what Boston throws at them in the 3rd