Nov. 7, Montreal vs Philadelphia, 7:00 PM

tomh009

1 minute ago, tomh009 said:

I don’t think I have seen anyone here saying that.

Everyone here has basically said they are the same as last year a bubble team where it goes right down to the wire.

Winning slightly more than they lose to this point seems to confirm that.  It will be close and maybe they get a wildcard, maybe they come just short.

The one thing that has become apparent so far in this young season, is the Habs playing up or down to their opponent. They can play toe to toe with the best teams in the league and then turn around and make marginal teams look like world beaters. The sign of  a team still needing to mature.

4 minutes ago, Trizzak said:

So with Cousins being on the ice with Danault and Gallagher for Chiarot's goal, was Tatar finally sent a message with a demotion or was that just an odd line change?

He was dropped to 4th line after the 2nd penalty

1 minute ago, tomh009 said:

Delay of game? What did he do?

I misread the situation. The Habs players were delaying getting off the ice for the faceoff, and while it was a weird call by the ref, the Habs were taking so comically long to remove themselves that it almost had to be called. 

Just now, Trizzak said:

I misread the situation. The Habs players were delaying getting off the ice for the faceoff, and while it was a weird call by the ref, the Habs were taking so comically long to remove themselves that it almost had to be called. 

In a 2-2 game where one team has had 5 more PPs than the other, that shit did not have to be called.