Nov. 12, Blue Jackets vs Habs, 7 PM

dlbalr

Where is the love for Weber and Chairot...

Chairot must of been out there for 2:30min straight and Weber for 1:50 PLUS they both get chances on the rush

WOW Price in the 3rd and OT... Hes starting to really turn it on.  Im starting to see some swagger again..

Is he finally back?

5 minutes ago, Trizzak said:

2 point larceny. Get out of the building before the cops show up.

I do think the Habs outplayed them in the second. But only in the second.

And I'm very happy with that OT PK ... PK has "improved" to 29th in the league now.

3 minutes ago, tomh009 said:

Two games above .500 and second place in the division for now. I hope they manage to build on this for the next month or two, the last month of the schedule will be brutal.

Too much hockey left to be looking months away. The 2 back to backs home&away upcoming in next week should be good test.

For a bubble team, they are doing great.

Price's CH teams always have a chance to win when he is on, and he has been lately.

Can't wait for the 20th game, hope for Kincaid in goal saturday and for a win against Suban's latest team. 

4 minutes ago, Neech said:

Great play by Suzuki on the tying the goal.

The Habs have now forced OT 4 out of 8 times when trailing after two periods.  

This.

That pass by Suzuki was something else. He waited and waited and waited for the right moment.

Didnt look like a rookie to me.

19 minutes ago, zumpano21 said:

That pass by Suzuki was something else. He waited and waited and waited for the right moment.

Didnt look like a rookie to me.

Suzuki is ready for the NHL, no doubt in my mind. Poehling is not there yet, in spite of his first game last spring.

Claude Julien deserves a big piece of the pie.

He made a great decision when he didn't call a timeout with about a minute to go.

He knew that the 5 Columbus' players were exausted and chose not to call the timeout. 
He chose not to send his own top players and believed that whoever he would play would have a good chance to score because of how tired the opponents were.

So went with Tatar, Suzuki, etc.

Kudos.

11 hours ago, JoeLassister said:

Claude Julien deserves a big piece of the pie.

He made a great decision when he didn't call a timeout with about a minute to go.

He knew that the 5 Columbus' players were exausted and chose not to call the timeout. 
He chose not to send his own top players and believed that whoever he would play would have a good chance to score because of how tired the opponents were.

So went with Tatar, Suzuki, etc.

This should always be the call, unless you're Colorado and you need to get Mackinnon and Rantanen out there.  Depth is the strength of our forward corps.