Nov. 26, Bruins vs Habs, 7 PM

dlbalr

Sorry..but Price is playing like a backup... not making the big saves... for $2m you could have a starter playing just as well... 

use the money to get a defenseman.  

of course that was not a bad goal, but it wasn’t a great save either.., 10m should be getting us some game savers..

• Upvote 1

12 minutes ago, brobin said:

Sorry..but Price is playing like a backup... not making the big saves... for $2m you could have a starter playing just as well... 

use the money to get a defenseman.  

of course that was not a bad goal, but it wasn’t a great save either.., 10m should be getting us some game savers..

So the first goal the guy was left wide open in the slot who's fault is that? This team the last few games have been playing some really bad D in front of Price, which has led to some bad goals scored.

8 minutes ago, Commandant said:

Yeah cause he has a chance on wide open backdoor onetimers and when his defence passes to marchand in the slot.

Watch the damn game.

Unfortunately I am watching this debacle called a game.

Ok I overreacted and placed the blame on Price.  Many Habs deserve the blame for being down 3 to 1 against their hated rival.  

That one is on Price... but its 1 out of the 4 where he had a chance. 

As for "not making big saves though".... you could take Roy or Hasek or whoever in their prime and they aren't stopping those other 3.  D has to help a little too. 

Halak made a couple great saves when the Habs were all over them... price is stopping nothing more then what a backup can stop.

i don’t blame him for all the goals..this team has many other problems. That said, the top paid player isn’t earning his money he is suppose to make up for mistakes. 

Bruins 5 to 1.

Price watches the puck go by him

Now Petry caused a huge turnover to cause that breakaway. 

Good Price is pulled.

Lets see him break another goalie stick on his way to the dressing room. Pathetic (on all of the Habs)

1 minute ago, brobin said:

Halak made a couple great saves when the Habs were all over them... price is stopping nothing more then what a backup can stop.

i don’t blame him for all the goals..this team has many other problems. That said, the top paid player isn’t earning his money he is suppose to make up for mistakes. 

I guess you're one of those when price is playing well his the best when he's playing off his game you say he sucks