Nov. 26, Bruins vs Habs, 7 PM

dlbalr

3 minutes ago, brobin said:

Halak made a couple great saves when the Habs were all over them... price is stopping nothing more then what a backup can stop.

i don’t blame him for all the goals..this team has many other problems. That said, the top paid player isn’t earning his money he is suppose to make up for mistakes. 

Is Halak's defence making passes to Gallagher in the slot. 

Did the habs have any wideopen backdoor one-timers?  Actually yes, they had one, and Weber scored. 

But come on now... the D has to do a bit more.

Sometimes the goalie needs to be pulled to send the message to the rest of the team.  This *is* one of those times. 

16 minutes ago, Habsfan89 said:

I guess you're one of those when price is playing well his the best when he's playing off his game you say he sucks 

Price hasn’t been great this year... few very good games, many brutal ones... Not playing to his potential.

as for tonight he was getting rocked on every opportunity. It wasn’t his night...

15 minutes ago, Commandant said:

Is Halak's defence making passes to Gallagher in the slot. 

Did the habs have any wideopen backdoor one-timers?  Actually yes, they had one, and Weber scored. 

But come on now... the D has to do a bit more.

I said our D sucks since the start of the season... 

Just now, brobin said:

Price hasn’t been great this year... few very good games, many brutal ones... Not playing to his potential.

as for tonight he was getting rocked on every opportunity. It wasn’t his night...

Are you kidding me we're in a playoff spot because of him. The team you see tonight is what this team is with him at his best.

28 minutes ago, brobin said:

That I said not true, he won at least three games for the CH this year

he is having a bad few games this week, but he has been good

1 hour ago, Habsfan89 said:

Has anyone seen or heard from Bergevin since the start of the season? Its like he's not even running this team.

He’s been too busy in the gym with Timmons working on his guns, bcoz you know size is everything.

1 hour ago, Habsfan89 said:

Has anyone seen or heard from Bergevin since the start of the season? Its like he's not even running this team.

I don't think we pin this particular game on Bergevin. Even that much-dreamed-of LD might not have made the difference here.

Julien, on the other hand. The team is not playing the system (which would enable them to play much better) -- and that's the coach's job.

And, no, I'm not calling for his replacement. At least not yet.

Embarrassed two games in a row on home ice no less.

More last minute goals against, more seam passes on the pk leading to goals against, more opportunities wasted in a month that should have been money in the bank.

Life of a bubble team.

• Upvote 1

9 minutes ago, tomh009 said:

I don't think we pin this particular game on Bergevin. Even that much-dreamed-of LD might not have made the difference here.

Julien, on the other hand. The team is not playing the system (which would enable them to play much better) -- and that's the coach's job.

And, no, I'm not calling for his replacement. At least not yet.

I am not pining it on him, just calling him out for lack of involvement. Hasn't done anything to upgrade this team from last year. He kind of puts all his eggs in one basket and when that doesn't work , has no back up plan or lack there of.

Just now, Habsfan89 said:

Like I said this always happens when we get injuries. This is exactly what I Ment about not having depth on this team. The last 15 years has been the same old story. We go on these slides when we get injuries and management does nothing to bring in help.

Yes, Drouin and Byron are injured.

No, that does not excuse (or explain) tonight's performance.

3 minutes ago, tomh009 said:

Yes, Drouin and Byron are injured.

No, that does not excuse (or explain) tonight's performance.

Yeah but this slide started when they got hurt.

But in my eyes this is a team that looks lost when on the ice. This team isn't playing the coach's system and that's on every aspect of the game.... Offense/defense and special teams. The players are just not listening to anyone.

7 minutes ago, Habsfan89 said:

Yeah but this slide started when they got hurt.

But in my eyes this is a team that looks lost when on the ice. This team isn't playing the coach's system and that's on every aspect of the game.... Offense/defense and special teams. The players are just not listening to anyone.

Well there is a coach available who studied sport psychology and is very familiar with the city of Montreal. Maybe they will listen to him?