Dagenais

Trizzak

I know he spent some time in Europe, but not much. What was he doing the rest of the year? Was he sitting around playing NHL 2005 and wondering why there wasn't a Create a Player? Or was he working on his skating? Shooting? Interviews?

I'd like to know, cause it would really help me gauge his dedication to the Habs, and to the sport. If he spent the summer working on his skating, I'd be ecstatic. Let's face it, if the guy could skate and play D, we'd love him.

So any word?

I know the best way to find out exactly what he did on a day-to-day basis.

Ask him.

Give the guy a break... as I said on another thread Bob and Claude must see some potential there or he wouldnt still be on the roster...especially if the " new and improved" NHL features a speed and skill game.

Originally posted by shortcat1

I know the best way to find out exactly what he did on a day-to-day basis.

Ask him.

And given the chance, I would.

However, I don't have that chance, so I do the next best thing...

I ask you guys :/)

As we all know, wether using his wrist or slap, his shots are scary good and can be lethal from pretty much anywhere in the offensive zone, they are not '' slot'' dependant, he convert passes into shots,...an elite swinger no less.

He is not grounded to the ice surface the way some tall player a la Robinson or Pronger managed to be so he will never be able to choreographed body schek so dependant on the speed and timing that he lacks,...its not as he does not want to but just that he cant do it effectivly.

Take Bulis, is got all the tools required to execute perfect body tchek one after the others, but he prefer not to...as for Dagenais its a matter of impossibility.

Of course is huge frame is not useless as it gives him a long hockey stick to controle the less than accurate passes direct towards him in the offensive zone to multiply his goals conversion prowess.

As far as I remember, he's worked hard this summer to make himself a more versatil player by trying to improve his skating..

he knows his limits more than we do....can he overcome that ?