Dec 1. Habs Bruins. Whatever.

Trizzak

Just a GDT to match the overall mood of the forum. 

Kulak in for Mete. Price in net. Head in hands. Tears in eyes. Sorrow in heart. 

"Life is pain, Highness. Anyone who says differently is selling something."

~ Dread Pirate Roberts

• Upvote 1

If Price is gonna play that puck on the dump in on the PK, he has to get it to a habs d, or get it out of the zone... putting it in the corner where the Bruins would have an outnumber situation on the wall (due to the PP), not good... just stay in the net, if that is all you can do with it. 

35 minutes ago, ehjay said:

I like this Olofsson kid.

2 games now I keep noticing him :)

I don't think Julien feels the same way.  He's at a whopping 5:31 of ice time through two periods and he was basically benched outright yesterday.  I don't get it.

Just now, dlbalr said:

I don't think Julien feels the same way.  He's at a whopping 5:31 of ice time through two periods and he was basically benched outright yesterday.  I don't get it.

idk know either I just saw that. He just seems like he trying when I'm looking maybe lollll

1 minute ago, dlbalr said:

His advanced numbers were horrendous yesterday

26.3% Corsi, negative 28.2 relative,
27.3% fenwick, negative 32 relative

19.7% xG, negative -49.4 relative
In traditional stats was a -2. 

tonight so far

Corsi 30.77% -32.65
Fenwick 27.27

xG

29.34% -26.79

1 minute ago, Commandant said:

His advanced numbers were horrendous yesterday

26.3% Corsi, negative 28.2 relative,
27.3% fenwick, negative 32 relative

19.7% xG, negative -49.4 relative
In traditional stats was a -2. 

tonight so far

Corsi 30.77% -32.65
Fenwick 27.27

xG

29.34% -26.79

is that any good?numbers seem higher so its better?

1 minute ago, ehjay said:

is that any good?numbers seem higher so its better?

Those are horrendous.....

the first column... you want to be over 50%, which means your team has more chances when you are on the ice then off... below 50, means the other team is getting all the chances when you are on the ice. 

the second column is how you are doing relative to your teammates.... a positive number is good, and means you are a strong player on the team.  Even the weak players on the team, you don't want worse than -5 which is absolutely horrendous. 

WHat those numbers show, is that basically every time he is on the ice, the puck is in the Habs end, and the other team is getting lots of shots and scoring chances.   The habs are basically playing short handed with him on the ice.  Numbers that bad are rarely if ever seen, and when they are its usually a goon.

• Upvote 1

oOhhh Battal!!!! Yikes! I guess I'm not seeing things right 😕 Mind you I just saw his last shift and it didn't look too solid 😕

I'm sure with more games he'll get better, numbers this bad aren't sustainable.  

That said, he's not playing well in these two games. 

He's having a real hard time making a pass to get the puck out of his own end. 

And he just got destroyed on that goal.  Didn't keep the puck in at the blueline and allowed Pastrnak to get behind him..  Weber tried to cover for him but couldn't

• Like 1

Holy S**T!!!!!! He got beat BAD!!!! :(

(edit) I should pay a bit more attention to advance stats, Thank you for the 101 :)

well I hope he buy the beer for the boys, at the very least he should get you a beer Mr. Commandant, I know I owe you 1 at the very least :)