December 5th Avs vs Habs

JoeLassister

36 minutes ago, Trizzak said:

Not a fan of starting Primeau against the much better team, but maybe Price requested the NYR game for a shot at redemption. 

I think the fact we got a win has more to do with him not starting tonight.  Other wise I think he would be in net.

45 minutes ago, Trizzak said:

Not a fan of starting Primeau against the much better team, but maybe Price requested the NYR game for a shot at redemption. 

Are they much better? A month ago we were actually a point ahead of them in the standings. They are not the Bruins or the Caps, we should have a decent chance against them if we play our game, and Primeau is decent. Not stellar, just decent.

I like the call. It gives price another days rest for his next game and the team Will play a much tighter game in front of the rookie. All will Be seeking a big win for his first professional NHL game, Nothing better then at home at the bell centre. 

I'm honestly thinking two big wins here back to back on the decision making here from CJ...

3 hours ago, Trizzak said:

If you are going to bring him up then you might as well play him. It's not like the Habs have been doing great against teams like New Jersey and Ottawa and the Rangers. 

I'm no doctor, but that looks like a concussion. 

His head hit the glass.... then he fell on his head on the ice.   I think the first impact might have knocked him out and he couldn't break his fall and kinda just fell like a ragdoll 

5 minutes ago, Commandant said:

I'm no doctor, but that looks like a concussion. 

His head hit the glass.... then he fell on his head on the ice.   I think the first impact might have knocked him out and he couldn't break his fall and kinda just fell like a ragdoll 

Ur better then any doc I have seen in a hospital from that diagnosis :) I really do hope, wish and pray KK the Person is okay tho

This team sucks!

No finish and they have to have the worst defense against 2 on 1s in the whole league.

The one thing they had was some decent depth. A few injuries later and they got nothing.