Bordom

habsfan_69

Originally posted by habsfan_69

After all that UFA action days are going by slowly with no news on the montreal front. When will we start signing RFA's to get some news rolling in?

Yup it was exciting for awhile there, also wondering what sort of contracts our RFAs will get.

I have a question -- anyone know when does training camp open, and is it possible to go watch practices? I'll be in Montreal late Aug/early September.

Well, one thing about this drug is that it won't seriously affect our health... I think...

I have to admit that I do keep an eye on this site an awful lot looking for updates and keeping tabs on the discussions.

The season will start in about two months and that seems to be soooooooooo looooooong.

Oh well, my physical health is ok, my mental balance????:o:?-:puke::eyes::o:?-

:ghg::ghg::ghg:

I believe that all of the RFA's that have had qualifying offers have until the 10th to respond to the league if they want arbitration. Otherwise, they are assumed to not require it and they will work things on with their club.