CANADIENS @ PENGUINS, DEC 10, 19:00 ET

illWill

18 minutes ago, dlbalr said:

That didn't look good for Peca.  I wonder who the next call-up will be.  Will they go back to Hudon?  Poehling has been on the wing lately (with Evans moving up) so perhaps he's an option as well.  (McCarron, Belzile, and Varone are all hurt.)

Dark horse Weise if they value NHL experience. 

Darker horse Reilly at forward.

4 minutes ago, illWill said:

It just feels so good after all I've been through

If anyone has earned a Gretzky like goal from Weber on their GDT night, it's you.

The Gods have spoken

• Upvote 1

2 hours ago, dlbalr said:

That didn't look good for Peca.  I wonder who the next call-up will be.  Will they go back to Hudon?  Poehling has been on the wing lately (with Evans moving up) so perhaps he's an option as well.  (McCarron, Belzile, and Varone are all hurt.)

Too bad belzille is hurt. I'd like to see him get a call up. 

2 hours ago, Trizzak said:

Dark horse Weise if they value NHL experience. 

Darker horse Reilly at forward.

Weise is more like a dead horse then a dark one. He has zero chance of a call up... he has not been good all season.

I think its most likely Hudon. Evans is playing good right now up the lineup but not good enough to shift either of Thompson or Suzuki from their roles at C. As Dlbar pointed out Poehling has moved recently to the W so he has the outside chance. 

Another very solid game from Price and the team.

A string of W's would be amazing this week considering we have 4 regulars out of the line up and our team depth significantly tested while trying to dig out of that winless in 8 skid...

Winning 3 of last 4 has got to put a little smile on all our faces I would hope?? I mean we have a whole forward line out of the line up Byron KK Drouin as well as one of our top LD in Mete?

Price gets his 334th win, tying Cam Ward for 23rd OA in career wins. Passing Nabokov and Vachon this season would be nice (353).

Passing Barrasso (369) would be more nice. I would love to watch a team THAT DAMN GOOD for the rest of the season. 

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1