New Habs Goalsong?

TheAussiePosse

The Habs have had a solid goal song in the past few years.

"Zombie Nation" back on 03, that one in '04 (which I can't remember the name of), etc.

Any ideas for what this season's might be?

If you could choose one, what would it be?

Keep in mind Zombie Nation came out in early '03, but '04's one was quite a few years older, so the song doesn't necessarily have to be current!

Originally posted by alexstream

The habs actual goal song has been running for more than one year and was designed for habs only...

So I guess you can call it "habs goal song"

that's why you can't find it on the net. there is no copy of it.

hum~ first of all there was a topic about the last habs goal song

http://www.habsworld.net/forum/viewthread.php?tid=2704

else, ucan directly go to : http://www.loreille.com/special3.html

it's the people who created the theme song~ so we can lisen to it streamly~

but, as i said on that topic, some people ripped the music from that site and there's a copy of the song on the net (mp3 128kbps i think) and i have a copy of it~ so if some of u want it, i could put it on here~~ (well... gotta find it out first since i backed-up it long time ago ;)

---

ok about the topic, well, i think the current goal song is nice~ it's kinda intense and it brings some emotion :clap:

but i missed that *nananana hey hey hey goodbye* song at the end of the game (even if some people sing it LIVE when we r about to win a game)

i would rather want them to have like a little song cheer them up~ like when we need to score a goal to tie or to win, or when we r going on powerplay... like.. just to motivate the team~ sumthing short that everybody will keep in mind~ it might be cool :king:

Common, that song is awesome!... lol

I remember i was at a Montreal-Boston game... and they played that song, (we got scored on twice in the first minutes of the game... so Montreal was down 2-0... but eventually rallied back)

Anywayz, during the rally they played that song, and the whole crowd must have kept it going for 5 mintues. The only thing that stopped it was when Jeff Hackett got injured. Bringing in Theodore to take over. (Theo's big break to take over as our #1.)

We went on to win that game 5-2.

I tried the url from above and it does not work.....I believe it is the "ole" song. I just hope they keep it as I get pumped everytime I hear it especially when they eliminated the Bruins. Other than that I hope that we sign at least one more player.....maybe trade for a Sullivan type player as he should flourish with this New NHL.

YEAAA Slipknot Rules!!...

Ohh man, Anyone else here go to the Metallica concert at the Bell Center around a year and a half ago?

The whole areana was going nutts singing Ole... Ole...

Then James Hetfield got the bright idea to make a riff with it. Another thing I'll never forget.

Krazed hockey fans go Metallica. lol

i like it best when the song is unique to Montreal - it just feels wrong when another team uses the 'Na na na na Baby-Good-bye' song. whatever is chosen, they need to make sure it only used for the habs, by the habs, to CELEBRATE HABDOM!!!!

BTW - thanks for the loreille link - i'm enjoying it (my co-workers ... no so much)

AAAAAAAAAARGH U guys only listen to gay Neo-Metal.. It STINKS. GO with some old classic Helloween, Iron Maiden and Judas Priest (ok.. first 4 albums with Metallica rules too). THAT would honor the sport.

Rap-metal = not metal.

/Old school hard rocker

:devil:

Dude, you forgot Black Sabbath, ACDC, Deep Purple, The Eagles, Led Zeppelin, Motley Crue, Skid Row, Guns N Roses, Twisted Sister, Steppenwolf... and soo soo many more... lol

(okay so maybe they aren't all metal but still... lol

Do you consider Slayer new or old?... lol i think old... *shrug*

I havent listened to Slayer alot but its old Bay Area trash isnt it? And you are right.. there are LOTS of bands not mentioned but if I start mentioning my favourite bands I bet u guys wouldnt have heard any of them. Running Wild, Kreator, Blind Guardian, Helloween, Finntroll, Children of Bodom!!!!

WEEEEEEEEEEEEE If I would be allowed to pick a goalsong for the Habs it would be hard to pick. But seriously I REALLY like the goalsong they use now + that nana nananana hey baby goodbye is also a good song :)

Here's a mouldy ouldy.

"STOP! In the name of love" by the Supremes.

Originally posted by shortcat1

"STOP! In the name of love" by the Supremes.

AS A GOAL SONG!?

ARE YOU INSANE!?!?

"Zednik streaks up the lefthand side...

Dekes out McLaren...

Fires high on Nabokov...

SCOOOOORES!!!

Stop! In the naaaaaaame of looooooooove"

:?-

Aie, Aie, Aie... :eyes: I must have been sleepy last night. I got back into the flow of things somewhere around midnight after getting back from our trip. By goal song, I understood what the goalie would sing... eeeeeshhh. :wall::eyes:

Ok... a scoring song... let me see... Led Zep's "Rock and Roll"... Yes, that'll work just fine...