HW Fantasy Football league

Quebecois

I'm going for a 4th consecutive championship, so some real competition is definetely needed here :/)

Anyway, for anyone who is interested, ive created a league with ESPN. Send me a U2U message with your e-mail if you would like and invite. Thanks.

Originally posted by Quebecois

Hey Quebecois, starting a fantasy league? Does it mean you'll have even less time for HWL now?

Nah don't worry, i won't need to put in much time to beat these chumps. ;)

aah, good. Because St-Louis could use a little TLC, they're the chumps in HWL right now. I mean... worst than Chicago?! That's low!

Hey Q60

I have 4 guys wanting to join....all good friends

a Chiefs fan, a Niner fan and 2 Raiders fans...hehehe

I sent them a link to join that I thought would work

they got through the ESPN registration process but when they tried to join the league, they got a message that the league was full

any ideas?

hmmm i really am not sure, how bout you try giving me their e-mails and ill send them the official ESPN message that walks you through the registeration.

Anyways ive moved the draft back 1 week so that gives us a bit more time to get people signed up. I dont understand why we cant get more people from HW, maybe people dont check the Fantasy World forum, do you think you could move this to the lounge Sakiqc?

dammit guys, ESPN sucks.

I just found out that it is scheduled to be an autopick draft tonight and that to do a live online draft you have to upgrade to an "Edge" league. What BS. Anyways, i dont know about the rest of you, but the draft is possibly my favourite part, i say we join either foxsports or maybe attempt a Yahoo draft again.

Im going out for a bit, ill work on setting up a new league when i get back and hopefully we can draft next week. Anyways let me know what you guys think, but i vote to attempt a new league where we can have an actual draft.

Sorry about the inconvenience.

Well, I'll be screwed in an autopick draft. Since I thought it was live, I didn't do any pre-ranks and I don't have time to do any before 9:30.

Yahoo sounds fine to me, I'm already in one league there. having HW there would make it easier on me.