HW Fantasy Football league

Quebecois

Ok ive created a Yahoo league. The draft will not be in time for Week 1, all the draft times that were available were during the day on weekdays.

League ID: 602464

Pass: gohabsgo

I like this scenario better even though we miss week 1. I also didnt pre-rank like Fanpuck and i think that these auto pick drafts are rather random in the end. Anyways if you guys want to join, go ahead, but if you all would rather keep the old league then thats ok too.

If we do an offline draft through YIM, it will be very time consuming. This is how I do all my draft because we do manual keepers and people always forget to pre-rank their keepers if they can't make the draft. An 8 team draft usually lasts about 2.5-3 hours, plus a lot of time for the commish to input the results.

I've reset the ESPN pool to the autodraft for early tomorrow morning, for no real purpose really. Ideally, we'll be assigned teams, and from there, we can decide whether to resurrect the league, abandon it, or proceed with both Yahoo and ESPN.

PS: Joel granted me commish powers to reset the pool to 10 teams, that's why I've been making these changes.

I had to leave the league. I prefered to leave it before it started than during the season. I would have really like to participate again and defend my last year's Regular season Champion title. But It would have taken too much time, even more since it's not on yahoo.

Good luck to all..

I think I am going to pull out as well. I can't stand auto drafts and I can't make it to the Yahoo draft either. Also, with fantasy hockey back, I don't think I'll bother checking my football team most of the team. I already have one football league, and it is my main priority in terms of football. I don't want to be an inactive GM.

Q60 and/or dlbalr: Since two teams are leaving, I suggest you delete sakiqc and my team's completely, instead of just deleting the managers. That way you have an 8 team league with no frickin' bye weeks.

PS: You'll need to remove my commish status in order to delete my team.