Bulis Has Acccepted Habs Qualifying Offer

kaos

yeahh just say that on rds.ca :D

on rds.ca, it says that the amount is sumthing like 1,026,000$ for 1 year~

source on rds.ca

hope that he will have a nice season and help the habs as much as he can :ghg:

Short term deal is an advantage for the club, if he wants to make more money elsewhere as an UFA, he'll have to put up a good season.

If you guys gave him a longer term deal (say, 3 years), you'd probably have to wait until year 2 or 3 for Bulis to breakthrough, if he ever does.

A 1 year deal puts a spark under his arse.

It seems the spark as already ignite quite a fire last year in the Tchek league,..if its stats where to be converted in the 82 regular season we have here, it would amount to something like, 45 goals and 43 assists and.. watch yourself out....200 minutes of penalties.

The wider ice surface and the lower league standard could explain some of this incredible production yet it wouldnt tell us why the guy as dropped his gloves so often.....is Bulis ablaze or what ?

I m not sure but I dont think its allowed to drop the gloves... it gives gamemissconduct and suspension at once I think. Maybe he "talks" to the ref to much or something.

[Edited on 2005/8/14 by Dalhabs]

I see, I gess we have to disqualified fighting as the reason for is 113 PM for 45 games. Where they ruffing, boarding of big mouth based penalties ? Not likely either...unless there is a new Bulis in town.

I'm glad that they came to an agreement. For his weaknesses, he certainly does contribute well as a good two-way player. He plays with heart. He's a good team player.