Left overs anyone?

PMAC

Who of the available free agents would you like to see in Montreal?

Nobody on the list really appeals to me. I think we would be better off staying with what we have and seeing how the kids do.

Does anyone have an update on Huet's knee? If he is not available I would like to see how Danis does against NHL oponents.

On the one hand, I'd like to see a back-up goalie but I don't know who's left over and if they'd do.

On the other hand, I'd like to see Danis give it a shot. I'm sure that he knows that, bottom line, he's not fully ready for the NHL yet but the experience might be good as long as he takes it as such... experience. So, in this case, no free agents.

We'll see.

:ghg::ghg::ghg:

This will be an interesting season. Maybe Gainey is right about doing nothing. Maybe he wan't to see how the new rules will affect the game and make his moves after. Think first and act second.

Could be wise. Other than that I think the Habs could use another solid defenceman. Top pairing material. And if Hossa don't break trough this year we could also need another winger.

Dear Beckham:

You are forgetting Pleanak, Hossa, maybe Higgins or even Pergohosin or Kostisyn

My feeling is that BG wants to see how these young players develop before making any big moves, although we could see a couple of depth players added.

Check out Huzer's post on how things have changed for further details. :hlogo:

[Edited on 2005/8/16 by PMAC]