Jan. 9, Oilers vs Habs, 7 PM

dlbalr

3 minutes ago, BCHabnut said:

It was a nice goal. I would like him to do way more though. 

Yeah this kid was always going to be a project, you can see he’s trying to work on his offensive upside and that shot was sexy.

I think KK will work out in the end, he just needs time.

7 minutes ago, BCHabnut said:

It was a nice goal. I would like him to do way more though. 

I think he's looked better (in the little I've seen) since returning from his injury.  Granted I missed a bunch of games last week. 

1 minute ago, Habsfan89 said:

Something needs to give here 

I don't want it to at this point...nothing to be gained by missing the playoffs by a little bit.  I've given up on this bunch; tank right down to max odds for Lafreniere for all I care.

What happened to the habs team that played the first 2 periods?  Third period starts, they start running into eachother, falling down, can't connect on a pass, skating lost in their own zone.  That 3rd period was embarrassing.  Something major has to change after what just happened.

4 minutes ago, TurdBurglar said:

What happened to the habs team that played the first 2 periods?  Third period starts, they start running into eachother, falling down, can't connect on a pass, skating lost in their own zone.  That 3rd period was embarrassing.  Something major has to change after what just happened.

Maybe Bergevin got mad and told them to lose lol😂