Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  
dlbalr

Jan. 9, Oilers vs Habs, 7 PM

Recommended Posts

1 minute ago, BCHabnut said:

It was a nice goal. I would like him to do way more though. 

I mean he is just 19. With time he probably will

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, BCHabnut said:

It was a nice goal. I would like him to do way more though. 


Yeah this kid was always going to be a project, you can see he’s trying to work on his offensive upside and that shot was sexy.

 

I think KK will work out in the end, he just needs time.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 minutes ago, BCHabnut said:

It was a nice goal. I would like him to do way more though. 

 

I think he's looked better (in the little I've seen) since returning from his injury.  Granted I missed a bunch of games last week. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I love Smith's helmet. Monochromatic is where it's at.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, BCHabnut said:

I love Smith's helmet. Monochromatic is where it's at.

 

So many goalie masks are super busy and full of tiny details. This one has impact.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Thompson the Tank Engine?

 

The net was yawning so wide it must have put Nate to sleep making that shot, sheesh.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
21 minutes ago, Meller93 said:

Any idea why Gallagher still has a tinted visor ?

 

Some players keep it for a bit as they're coming back from a concussion.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
20 minutes ago, dlbalr said:

Some players keep it for a bit as they're coming back from a concussion.


To reduce glare? Or something else?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Bad start to the third here. Need some push back.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Great shift by kk there.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Yeah, it's an unlucky deflection. But we can't blame the other two goals on bad luck.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, tomh009 said:

Yeah, it's an unlucky deflection. But we can't blame the other two goals on bad luck.

 

Both third period goals are poor coverage in the slot. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 minutes ago, Commandant said:

Both third period goals are poor coverage in the slot. 

 

True ... but the second one was off a skate, was it not?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I guess it’s for the best.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Good tank night.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

If you're going to tank, might as well tank thoroughly.

  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Habsfan89 said:

Something needs to give here 

 

I don't want it to at this point...nothing to be gained by missing the playoffs by a little bit.  I've given up on this bunch; tank right down to max odds for Lafreniere for all I care.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, sbhatt said:

 

I don't want it to at this point...nothing to be gained by missing the playoffs by a little bit.  I've given up on this bunch; tank right down to max odds for Lafreniere for all I care.

No I know but this team is beyond bad. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

What happened to the habs team that played the first 2 periods?  Third period starts, they start running into eachother, falling down, can't connect on a pass, skating lost in their own zone.  That 3rd period was embarrassing.  Something major has to change after what just happened.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Because they are a very bad team, 

 

The stink flows through them 

 

Must be all that CHaracter we have been hearing about for 8 years 

  • Upvote 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, TurdBurglar said:

What happened to the habs team that played the first 2 periods?  Third period starts, they start running into eachother, falling down, can't connect on a pass, skating lost in their own zone.  That 3rd period was embarrassing.  Something major has to change after what just happened.

Maybe Bergevin got mad and told them to lose lol😂

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this  

×
×
  • Create New...