General Overview

Hello to all the habs brothers and sisters out there. I have been reading this forum for a couple of weeks and have decided to add my voice to the discussions. Let me start by saying that I am a lifelong Montreal Canadien fan who was born and bred in the east end. Though living in Ont. for many years, I dispise the Leafs with the intensity of a thousand suns, (as well as the Bruins). Now on to business. The dark years are over(AKA-the Reggie years). I sleep well at night now that Bob has come home. We can all rest assured that whatever moves are made, we have Bob at the helm and he knows exactly what he is doing. There is no other person on this planet that I would rather have running the show. We have a solid young team that I believe is not too far from greatness. The cup will be coming home soon (1-3 years). Bob is the man!:hlogo:

Yessirrrr... good intro contribution.

I'm confident also. I expect that Gainey, like us all, will make mistakes at times but, hey, he's human.

I'm also confident that he WILL do what he can to the best of his abilities to make this a successful franchise.

Welcome, kiddo

:ghg::ghg::ghg: